Resolved Abuseable RTD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
From what I've heard, RTD can be "abused" on servers that also allow the /friendly command. You use RTD and then go in friendly mode to just be invincible while using RTD. How about a cool down is added so that everytime you use RTD, you cannot use the /friendly command for another 20 seconds or so. I feel like that would work.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
This may sound easier than done but how about disabling the usage of RTD while friendly mode is enabled?

Also I some what +support the suggestion.
RTD is disabled in friendly mode which is why people use RTD out of friendly mode and then quickly switch to friendly mode while the RTD is still active

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What can be done is to just disable using the friendly command whilst an RTD effect is in usage, as the game does recognize when one is in effect, so shouldn't be extremely difficult to create conditions based on that.

This wouldn't counteract exploiting Lucky Sandvich, although with that I would imagine you can just detect if the players HP is above natural limits and therefore, if it is, disable using friendly.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
What can be done is to just disable using the friendly command whilst an RTD effect is in usage, as the game does recognize when one is in effect, so shouldn't be extremely difficult to create conditions based on that.

This wouldn't counteract exploiting Lucky Sandvich, although with that I would imagine you can just detect if the players HP is above natural limits and therefore, if it is, disable using friendly.
yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.