Declined Accidentally joined a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

stackrelf

Jul 2, 2019
So I was Looking for x1000 server and when i looked it up in the search bar your orange x1000 server was the first thing that showed up. Without seeing it was a wonderland server i connected to it; right before i got in it said I was banned. A couple days ago i did get perma banned from wonderland and I admit that ban was my fault but i didn't just make an account to bypass the ban as i know that's a perma ban for that. I just accidentally joined the server. I think i should be unbanned because I love playing on your server and its basically the only thing I play on. You don't even have to unban my other accounts, But overall im just asking you to forgive me and give a second chance.
Post automatically merged:

this probably won't get me unbanned but i gave it a shot

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well, your original ban was an auto-detection for cheating, and we do not tolerate cheating under any circumstances. Therefore, there is no point in me unbanning you on this account either, as I can not just allow you to play on a different account with this ban that you admit yourself was completely justified.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.