Resolved Account help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
You are able to disconnect your steam account once linked, as I would assume likewise for your other accounts you may link to the forums. As it happens though, if something is online, it's likely to be searchable via Google in any case, not much can be done about that.

Click your icon, and then 'Connected Accounts'. From there you can see a small list of social media outlets that you can link your forum account to. Once linked, you still have the option to disassociate said account from your forum account.

Please see attatched files for a visual, I hope this helps you.

Attachments

• help 1.png
    help 1.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 14
  • help 2.png
    help 2.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 14

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
You are able to disconnect your steam account once linked, as I would assume likewise for your other accounts you may link to the forums. As it happens though, if something is online, it's likely to be searchable via Google in any case, not much can be done about that.

Click your icon, and then 'Connected Accounts'. From there you can see a small list of social media outlets that you can link your forum account to. Once linked, you still have the option to disassociate said account from your forum account.

Please see attatched files for a visual, I hope this helps you.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to comment on any other posts due to the fact that it is in the "Administrative" section.
If not spare me :katblushie:

I just want to say I logged in through steam, instead of going to the connection section to add it.
Doing this I found that there would be no box to check off.
Screen Shot 2018 09 08 at 034701

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
You can hide your Steam account from visitors by changing your Privacy settings, which will also prevent Google/any other searching website indexing it.
https://wonderland.tf/account/privacy

HxbqoA7.png

You can also de-activate your Forum account. https://wonderland.tf/account/deactivate/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.