Account Theft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic_Fun

Oct 7, 2018
If you have had your steam account stolen then please speak up! There has been a user going around the Wonder Land servers by the steam name: Rapist blu engineer lol
If you come into contact with this individual please report him for account theft and don't reply and don't friend him. He uses a technique that is easy to see why people would fall for it. He resets your password then he tells you to go to Https://donate.wonderland.tf which the website is fine to go to but its whats on the website that fools people. The website have a place to type in steam id. He tells you to go to your email and tell you the password reset code, and to you it just looks like ok he needs this code to give me vip. However this is not the case, he will use that code and reset your password locking you out of your own steam account! I recently had this happen to me and immediately i knew what was happening so i messed with him for a bit with false codes that ment things. However i recommend you report him immediately! BTW after i told him im reporting him he made his account private. Stay safe from messages like "I was thinking about donating you vip on wonderland" You will loose your account!! If this happened to you please speak up and if it is really serious please consider contacting higher authorities. As this is an illegal act. Dont loose hope. Dont fall for this. Dont let it go. Be safe Wonder Land!!! PS Please Report Any Other Users Stealing Account In The Comments To Be Reported!! Stay safe!!!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We would never need your password reset code to give you VIP, this is an obvious scam technique.

By any chance do you have their Steam profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.