Achiviment hacker system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Ronaldin

Jul 1, 2019
i think it's better make the hack more usefull... Well he it's actually very usefull but... On TF 2 have achiviments with more than one part well... 10/10, 20/20 all that shit's, well, why dont make the hack more faster, make all the achiviments in seconds, because when you do the code to use all the achiviments, the hack just make all the achiviments with parts, one for one

Luigi

Jun 30, 2018
Ireland
well you now the hack that gives you achiviments outsid of TF 2... it possible to get vacc baned. the hack in tf22 is night and day compare to it... hack ingame Tf 2 cant make you all achiviment in faster seconds because that how it work it ca'n't be changed sorry... it still give you majority of achiviment not as faster seconds though not 520/250 tff2 achivements
why dont you get all 520/520 t2 achevement youself insted of cheat??

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
i think it's better make the hack more usefull... Well he it's actually very usefull but... On TF 2 have achiviments with more than one part well... 10/10, 20/20 all that shit's, well, why dont make the hack more faster, make all the achiviments in seconds, because when you do the code to use all the achiviments, the hack just make all the achiviments with parts, one for one
I don't think I could have put it better myself. Or picked a better profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: Neliel and Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.