Active admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2019
I feel like their should be more active admins on Jailbreak servers that are always populated.!!! I've been on a jailbreak server from morning to night, and tbh only seen one admin going into that server. Regardless of how many people do !calladmin. There's been so many freekillers/racist people ;-;, next time I'll create a report once I seen it, but I saw people complaining about lack of admin presence.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I understand your complaints, but we are open to any capable candidates to apply. As in, at this point if we were to increase the influx of new mods, we would need to considerably lower our standards, which could harm us in different ways. If you are interested in applying though, I recommend reading this, which is a guide I made for making a successful staff application.

I also recommend that you join our Discord server, as we are generally more responsive to requests for help in #report-to-staff than we are to !calladmin. Given the fact we have over a hundred servers, !calladmin tends to be quite spammed, so that's in part why we may not get to calls sent.

Reactions: Olaves

African Donkey Disease

Jul 11, 2019
As in, at this point if we were to increase the influx of new mods, we would need to considerably lower our standards

Most would prefer if you renovated the application requirements. Allow me to point out an example: "Owning and using a discord account [ ✔ | ✘ ] *"While I am sure it was written with the well-meaning intention that it would be applicants need to be in the Wonderland's discord. However, due to the phrasing, anyone who owns and uses a discord account for any reason qualifies. Considering applications are made to filter and only take the best and most qualified this portion of it lacks purpose. In this case, we can correct the random discord one with "Apart of Wonderland.tf Discord [ ✔ | ✘ ]". Improvements can and will always be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.