Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
  • No VAC ban(s) on record ✔
  • Clean [+]SteamREP ✔
  • No registered bans on the community. ✔
  • Member in our steam group ✔
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+)
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours
  • Server connection time: 36+ hours
  • Team player with great communication skills (English)
  • No limited steam account.
  • Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts) ✔

Age (09/04/01): 16
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zalaph
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): Solid 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: No

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Monday-Friday: 4PM-12AM EST
Saturday: 11AM-12PM EST
Sunday: 3PM-11PM EST

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

I have been staff in other communities, Moderator for DNGaming and Staff Manager for Heart.tf (As much credit as that gives me). I was with DN for a while, maybe 5-6 months and Heart.tf for about 3 months. That's about it.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I'll be honest, if I get accepted not much will happen. I mean I guess there will be another name on the staff list? But I don't see how me joining will change anything in the community itself unless I'm joining just to abuse. If it was going to have an impact, I hope it will be positive, though I don't see how that would happen.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

Just by doing what's expected of staff, y'know banning those who need to banned, muting those who need to be muted, etc. I'm online when alot of the other staff are asleep or offline, so I can be online and respond to issues that arise during that time.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I play alot on Jailbreak, recently the Nintendo server, achievement engie, Turbine, VSH and the orange maps, albeit rarely. If deathrun ever picks back up I will definitely the hell out of that.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Most definitely, from my time at DN and Heart I've had plenty of experience using SourceMod. It has been a while though so I'm probably a bit rusty and will need to brush off the dust.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Nothing like inviting friends or providing free advertisement, though I suppose I play on the server and increase the numbers by a minuscule margin. I've assisted admins whose mics weren't working with jailbreak mic checks on blue team. Done the whole voting yes when VIPs were on and muting mic spammers, that's kind of a shit point though.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

Obvious points aside (i.e. Your applications are open), even though I generally fuck about if things get real I can switch it on. I know many of the staff, as well as the community and, haven't really clashed with any of them. Oh and insert the obligatory, 'I'm known to be a dependable and responsible person.'

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I do my best to not have a filter as speaking your mind and making your issues clear is the best way to get things done. Also, I'm from the days before WLN.tf so I've been around for a while. If anything would drag me down I'd guess it might be my chat logs? Or maybe my perceived 'immaturity'

based on this application i give a +1

Reactions: DuckGod and Kumpir
Status
Not open for further replies.