Declined Adams Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam!

Jul 23, 2018
United States of America

So um as you can see i have been muted and gagged for a day, i believe this should be appealed. To start things off i wasn't doing or saying anything racist? So i'm heavily confused as to why that is there. I guess they could have been confused between me and the VIP who was being racist, but they continued to be racist even after i was punished and as far as i know they received no punishment. Next i want to review the fact that the guy who reported me was banned soon after for arguing with admins and saying false rules, so that happened too. There is also the fact i thought i was warden and didn't realize i wasn't. Oh, and lets not forget the fact i was guardbanned as well with the reason being "muted" for 60 minutes, yet my mute was for a day? i can't make heads or tails of this, but i just want it to be cleared up. if its shown i should serve it i will, but i at least want an explanation to this madness. https://steamcommunity.com/id/BaudelaireOrphans/ there is my profile, i'm not sure if this is the link you wanted, but here.

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
well for starters you said the n word on mic, though I don’t think you realized but you did. Also I don’t see how you got confused that you weren’t warden when the actual warden had given his orders then right after you started to give orders and impersonate. Also I believe the guy you’re referring to being racist had been racist after I left. Those teambans are just so you don’t join blue well you’re muted nothing else.

You’re silence is only a day and with the many other punishments you’ve recieved all I can suggest is you give the rules a good read.

Adam!

Jul 23, 2018
United States of America
well for starters you said the n word on mic, though I don’t think you realized but you did. Also I don’t see how you got confused that you weren’t warden when the actual warden had given his orders then right after you started to give orders and impersonate. Also I believe the guy you’re referring to being racist had been racist after I left. Those teambans are just so you don’t join blue well you’re muted nothing else.

You’re silence is only a day and with the many other punishments you’ve recieved all I can suggest is you give the rules a good read.
when the hell did i say the n word over mic?? as far as i know i have never said the n word over mic. if you had like a witness or proof or anything i might find it believable. but i dont want to get banned by making a point so its whatever, oh and you were directly interacting with him while he was being racist so that seems doubtable. i dont say the N-word in general i havent for a while the other punishments i have gotten happened because i was being stupid but they also have already been delt with, i have read the wonderland rules many times and even pored over then yesterday after my guard ban. if you heard the N-word it most likely happened while i was talking and you thought it was me or it sounded like it because of a mic cut. i was in a call with people on the server at the time and they would have flipped if i said that. anyway thats enough arguing from me, ill just wait silently like a good boy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.