• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Add a self promotion area in forums or discord.

Have a section on the forums/discord for Self-Promotion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Self explanatory, people can make awesome stuff and might as well let em share their cool stuff. 6h slowmode so its not spammed and i dont see much of a problem in it. Forums would be similar just make a thread link something and if you're lucky people check ya out.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
we have a rule against advertising or self promoting their YouTube’s or servers or things like that.
A rule for the channel can easily be set in place to prevent this. After all, it's for things that people make. A different server that they don't own isn't something they made. So long this is properly clarified, I see no issue here. +1.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After tallying everyone's votes across all votes that have been done on this idea, I've come to the amount of 16 for & 15 against. This mixed result was reflected in the latest vote done on the Discord server, and so I will decline this. I also think that this would come into lots of conflict with our rules against advertising, and so those would need to be changed first before this channel could be added.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.