• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Add "Backstabs Only" LR to Jailbreak Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
I have seen this as a last request in many russian jailbreak servers, and it seemed like a great idea to me.

Basically, in this last request, all blus and reds are turned into spies, stripped to their melees and then stripped of their ability to butterknife others. This is a BLU vs RED gamemode, and cell doors are closed for the duration of 15 second allowing the blus to take good positions to try to trickstab the reds. Delaying is forbidden as well as teaming. The time limit is cut from 13 minutes to 6 minutes for a faster paced round.

If you need me my discord is Cy#3045, my steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/491931521142092225/

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
-1 Most people can’t even backstab someone standing still. This would cause extreme round delay when it comes down to the last 2 alive not being able to kill eachother.
(It is a fun concept however)

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
In some conversation, we had in DMs I'm going to go with -1

forcing to become one class isn't going to get some players happy since spy wouldn't be there class, although, I'm talking for only half of the people that hate spies.

Example: because they really wanted to go demo main for next round there was a day called "Backstabs Only" and now they need to go spy.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
In some conversation, we had in DMs I'm going to go with -1

forcing to become one class isn't going to get some players happy since spy wouldn't be there class, although, I'm talking for only half of the people that hate spies.

Example: because they really wanted to go demo main for next round there was a day called "Backstabs Only" and now they need to go spy.
thinkin about it this could be spammed by someone good at getting lr and would just prevent normal rounds, changing vote to -1

D

Deleted member 8006

Yup, changing my vote. In the rules, it states you can't force classes (Ex: saying no Medics allowed in a round) and this LR forces all users to be spy, so that would go against that.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
After seeing what others have said, I will change my vote to -1.
I forgot you can't force classes so that will be the main reason why I am changing my vote
Cool lr though

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So im keeping my vote. Hop on la and you'll see a new lr called class wars. So this might be possible in the future. Considering it doesn't crash the server. As long as it runs with said plugin i see no need to change my vote. However if this will be a custom lr and you have to make people kos for this. Then no. Otherwise I'm staying with a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.