• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Add "Backstabs Only" LR to Jailbreak Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Wardens and custom LR's can't force classes because you can't change class mid-game, among other things. However, it's possible to force classes via. preset (as opposed to custom) LR's, and it wouldn't have the same issues as orders or custom LR's would.

As for the suggested LR itself, I think it could be pretty fun, although the round time would need to be lowered to 6 min. or so (as should be for all free-for-all LR's).

+1.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
New LRs are being tried out, such as a day the name of which I forgot, but it forces either soldier or demo on you, so it seems that the non-custom LRs can bypass the general rules. Also don't forget that purge twice in a row is still legal, although it doesn't comply to the FF once in 3 rounds rule.
Post automatically merged:

thinkin about it this could be spammed by someone good at getting lr and would just prevent normal rounds, changing vote to -1
And about this, there is no lr at the end, its like purge, but without ff and with some other changes. Of course people could spam LRs, such as freeday-for-all or purge but there is no reason to delete them, so I don't see your point.

Last edited:

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
New LRs are being tried out, such as a day the name of which I forgot, but it forces either soldier or demo on you, so it seems that the non-custom LRs can bypass the general rules. Also don't forget that purge twice in a row is still legal, although it doesn't comply to the FF once in 3 rounds rule.
Post automatically merged:

And about this, there is no lr at the end, its like purge, but without ff and with some other changes. Of course people could spam LRs, such as freeday-for-all or purge but there is no reason to delete them, so I don't see your point.
Don't like the idea of wanting to play one class and being forced the other in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.