Declined Add bhop to deathrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Post Post Post
It would be more fun to play deathrun with bhop just like before it was removed. What are your votes.
Some maps are played more better with bhop like dr_crypto , dr_supermario, dr_school

rolda2

Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Ill re-do this.

Pros- Some jumps could be now easyer to make.

Neutral- Would need a speedcap.

Cons- Speedcap would make it useless.
- Could be abused.
- With no speedcap dr wouldn't be fun.

So -1. Lot more cons than pros.

Last edited:

Buns

Cookie GIver
★ VIP ★
Having bhop enabled will just make Dr servers too easy to play. I know this from experience in other communities that it was very broken on many occasions. As said above, it can be abused quite easily.

thunder

Admin ★
I would only agree if the speed cap was pretty close to the walking speed we have right now and if auto-bhop would be off.

Cassy™️

𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖆
★ VIP ★
-1. I'm not going to add the pros and cons since it's early. I'll sum it up real quick. Speed Cap will be needed. Near to as thunder suggested and I'll go +1. However imo it would be a tad useless. The reason for speedcap is a lot of people knowing how to use bhop plugin and zoom past the map and traps, ruining the experience and the map itself. Making some maps unplayable.

Xypher

real girl
Owner ★★★
I don't see how it would be fun to see players finishing the map under a few minutes with bunny hop; and most likely the Death will not be able to stop them, as there are too many. I think this kills the fun.

sunstep

★ VIP ★
-1 deathrun is supposed to be played with skill not bhop that allows you to rush to the end.

Coronarena

Mapper
If I wanted to bunny hop I'd join a bhop server, not a deathrun server. Deathrun is about skill, not how long you can hold down the spacebar for. -1

Eight

Temp. Head-Admin
Temp. Head-Admin ★★
Advisor ★
Majority opposed.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.