• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Add dr_bearun_b3

Suggestion

• Add dr_mlg_bearun_b3_fix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. (If this is chosen, please reply with your idea.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I don't care about the difficulty. If I did I wouldn't have made Stardust :katalpha:

What I don't like is the "secret" half way through the map that basically gives you noclip. Well not actual noclip, but it gives you uber, lets you fly around, and basically just skip the rest of the map. The secret is so easy to do as well.

Using this screenshot from a decompiled version of mlg bearun, 1593787112229
The teleport is always on, anyone can do it, and it's stupidly OP if you're trying to actually play the map normally as death. The map still has that "teleport into death's spawn" secret as well, but as said it requires deaths' interaction to do it (but maybe a clueless death could be tricked into doing it? Anything is possible).

Anyway hopefully this gets the point across about how much I dislike this map, and more specifically, the map's secret that anyone can use and make the whole point of DR being skill based (and the map being parkour based) useless.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I think their is another version anyway , because when i play it on skial you can no longer do the easter eggs
Yeah, their decompiled edited version, forcing people to have to download a new version of the same map fixed for a specific community. Imagine if every community did this. My hard drive would be screaming in pain, since half of the space is filled up with bearun with minor things changed.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
dr_mlg_bearun_b3_fix has been approved, and should be rolled out to all servers by next change-log.

dr_bearun_b3 is still up for votes. Posting a poll on the Discord server.

Status
Not open for further replies.