• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Add #forums notifications of new threads and replies to threads in Suggestions subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
For some reason, #forums doesn't display notifications of new threads and replies made in this subforum. Re-implementing this would better allow for threads to gain traction and not just remain inactive.

Reactions: Stao and Olaves

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
I would like to suggest a separate #forums-administrative on discord so staff members never miss out on new threads and replies in this section. This way, there would also not be a mess of threads from all different sections and would just focus on the really important posts for staff. As you said yourself, this would further help these threads "gain traction and not just remain inactive".

Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I would like to suggest a separate #forums-administrative on discord so staff members never miss out on new threads and replies in this section. This way, there would also not be a mess of threads from all different sections and would just focus on the really important posts for staff. As you said yourself, this would further help these threads "gain traction and not just remain inactive".
Yeah I'd name it #suggestions chat but that sounds good. In fact, I believe this was a thing on the Discord before, except instead of a chat that solely was for notifications, it also was open for discussion. This is why I think it was removed too since there was a lot of shitposting, so if this was added I'd like for it to be a locked channel only for the wonderland.tf bot.

Reactions: Olaves

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Can we have a section on discord where only staff can talk and this channel normal members can view it but staff can talk in it this channel basically pings staff with a link to the new appeal or report that has just been made because it takes to long for some reports to be answered take my one about Nekootasku 7 staff members viewed the thread and not one of them replied it took a whole 5 days just for one to either accept or decline and say thank you for the report or not sufficent evidence or thread declined you do not get punished for this but player has been given a warning.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Can we have a section on discord where only staff can talk and this channel normal members can view it but staff can talk in it this channel basically pings staff with a link to the new appeal or report that has just been made because it takes to long for some reports to be answered take my one about Nekootasku 7 staff members viewed the thread and not one of them replied it took a whole 5 days just for one to either accept or decline and say thank you for the report or not sufficent evidence or thread declined you do not get punished for this but player has been given a warning.
Staff are already pinged for reports/appeals. That type of discussion is not for public viewing.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Approved.

I'll leave this open for a bit longer in case anyone else wants to give support for a seperate #suggestions chat, but will close if nobody does.

Status
Not open for further replies.