• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak To Do add jail_dynf_community

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
By any chance, would the name of it be: jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d

Taking a look at teamwork.tf, there is no map to the title you specified, but the one I've specified is the closest match. In addition, it appears wonderland.tf already has this map.

If I am wrong, please do correct me. Anyway, here's the page for you to conduct your own research:

Edit: I also found this map. It appears to be much less popular, but also still semi-close to the title you specified:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I would before i vote have to take a look at this map on Sunday. I will say no server runs this map and no image was set which kinda ticks a bad vibe already ill put a verdict by Sunday. For now Neutral leaning towards a -1.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I played this map a long time ago when Festive.tf was still around. From what I remember, it's another variant of Jb_Minecraft, albeit not like Night or Daylight. I would need to playtest it to see if it would be suitable for our servers, but from the get-go, I don't know if I like the idea of us having four Minecraft maps.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
I played this map a long time ago when Festive.tf was still around. From what I remember, it's another variant of Jb_Minecraft, albeit not like Night or Daylight. I would need to playtest it to see if it would be suitable for our servers, but from the get-go, I don't know if I like the idea of us having four Minecraft maps.
Sorry for the late respond, The map is massive and has a lot of good mini games (also fixed box game), I think it's a good edition for wonderland's jail break servers.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I can't seem to find this map. Besides the link @Coronarena posted. I stand by with my initial statement, as it seems at the current moment no server is running this map. So ... Edit there could be a way to get the map. So discard the -1.

Last edited:

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
I can't seem to find this map. Besides the link @Coronarena posted. I stand by with my initial statement, as it seems at the current moment no server is running this map. So ... Edit there could be a way to get the map. So discard the -1.
There is a way, the festive servers aren't fully shut down, if I could convince the owner to give me download link, we can have this amazing big map on wonderland.
Edit: @Kruthal is a staff member in the community, we can use his help to get the map