• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak add the disguise kit

VIBE GOD

Mar 27, 2020
after seeing the dead ringer just being denied which I spoke about in a vc on discord and I thought what if the disguise kit was added in jb. so here we are, how the disguise kit works you are to hold it anytime and while you have rebel status you can disguise like any spy and of course the warden can restrict the disguise kit with "spies no disguising" (if you use the your eternal reward you should quickly undisguise after backstabbing a guard) and like a knife and a sapper can say whether to or not have it out.
if you have any questions let me know.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
-1 it should be hard for spy to disguise since it can fool guards easily. I myself stood in front of warden when he was alone, disguised as a dead guard that I backstabbed with Your Eternal Reward, he was the last guard alive and he didn't understand it until 1 minute later when I stabbed him twice. Your Eternal Reward should be the only way to disguise.

RetroV2

★ Donor ★
Aug 7, 2020
-1 it should be hard for spy to disguise since it can fool guards easily. I myself stood in front of warden when he was alone, disguised as a dead guard that I backstabbed with Your Eternal Reward, he was the last guard alive and he didn't understand it until 1 minute later when I stabbed him twice. Your Eternal Reward should be the only way to disguise.
I feel like thats lack of game sense on the player.

Jynx

Jun 22, 2020
Adding the disguise kit basically makes it so Spy is the class to rebel with. Rebelling as Spy should take much more than just disguising and walking away without any consequence. They allowed the eternal reward as it gives you a reward for landing backstabs which is a pretty good strategy. Adding the disguise kit completely removes the need for the eternal reward. Going off of what 8. said on one of my suggestion posts, "Don't fix what isn't broken" - As in, if Jailbreak doesn't have any reason to add the disguise kit, they aren't going to.

f-ception

ception
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2020
toronto
Adding the disguise kit basically makes it so Spy is the class to rebel with. Rebelling as Spy should take much more than just disguising and walking away without any consequence. They allowed the eternal reward as it gives you a reward for landing backstabs which is a pretty good strategy. Adding the disguise kit completely removes the need for the eternal reward. Going off of what 8. said on one of my suggestion posts, "Don't fix what isn't broken" - As in, if Jailbreak doesn't have any reason to add the disguise kit, they aren't going to.

completely agree, spy is fine as is, would cause some balancing issues