• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Additions to JB Rules

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
1) Addition to rulings - you may not reset deathrun on any map under any cirmucstances.
2) Exception to interfering with active minigames for BLUs - when turning it off for LR receiving red.
3) Exception to team hit/kill for BLUs - unless defending yourself from team hitter/killer.
4) Addition to example part of favouritism - pardoning all reds when there are 2 REDs left and only 1 is KoS.
5) Addition to Hide and Seek - REDs hiding in hidden ammo spots or amoury are auto KoS.

I just want these points clarified so I can easily pull them out of the rules section in case someone asks, because otherwise I am stuck with no physical evidence of that rule existing.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Lets just put down my thoughts:
1) Already not allowed but might not be specified
2) could do with being added as some wardens might or do go afk for some games such as steady pace or sweeper.
3) The last non rebelling red should get LR anyway, so its fravrotism anyway.
4) As reds cant pick up ammo, hidden spots in my opinion are fine. Armoury is kos anyway on hide and seek so they shouldnt hide there anyway.

this is what i think currently. may change with some thought if i do change my opinion then i will put it down.