Declined Admin App #1 Zaphr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphr

Member ★
Requirements:

• No limited/F2P Steam account. | My account is not Free to Play

• Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application Yes.

• Sufficient English skills. Yes.

• Server connection time: 48+ hours Yes

• Owning and actively using a discord account Yes, I'm apart of the server.

• No private Steam profile. Its public.

• Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) ✔

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 08/03/1999

SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zaphr0/

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10

Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Hopefully yes but I live with just my brothers and must pay bills from time to time, so money might be tight.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

I will be available at any hour of the day. I have a very changeable sleep schedule to fit any needed hours. I left my job recently which is why I will be open at any hour. I normally play during the night and that’s where I see the most problems happen because most admins are offline

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

I am an Admin on a Wikia called the Scary Godmother wikia. My main job was to keep it clean and stop any spam/trolls. I begun adminship in 2015 and currently still am.The wikia has been slow so there hasn’t been much need for work on it. I’ve dealt with many trolls and people who wanted to ruin fun for others. I’ve given out reasonable punishments for what people have done.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:

I feel like my acceptance would be positive as I would help anyone who has a question or problem and be very friendly. I would also help it grow not just as a community but as a family as I believe that would be healthy for everyone involved. I would be more involved in community projects and people’s life’s helping them if their going through something tough such as a family member death. I’ve been in that spot with no one to help and I want to make sure the people stay safe.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

I would try to cut down on toxicity and enforce the rules. Whenever I would spot a new person play the game I would guide them to rules and make sure they can follow them. If there is an argument/fight going on I would break it up immediately. I would look at both sides and help them come to an agreement. If anything got out of hand I would take action.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

Jailbreak NA/IL/LA as they are my favorite and it is fun to talk to regulars in those servers. Its always nice to hop on and have someone recognise me and remember a fun time we had. I normally play on a selected server for about 1:30 or 2 hours. I join them at different times every day but my main hours of joining are 5pm,6pm,10pm,11pm,12am Eastern and play for a about 2-3 hours.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

I had never had experience with it but I am a fast learner so that should be no problem. I always find it fun to learn something new.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I’ve helped people with problems such as explaining the rules and guiding them to the forums. I’ve explained to people who have been punished such as why they were muted for talking over warden and such. When I start working again I will donate.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I would feel very honored to be welcomed to the community not just as a guy online but as a friend. I’m a person who would love to help Wonderland and it's people. I would make sure everyone would be treated equally and fairly. I always find it great talking to new people and finding similar interests.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

I use to be a butcher for over a year, I quit that job not because it was bad but because I thought I needed change. I enjoy Anime and Videos as well as Horror.

Favorite Games: Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask, Paper Mario TTYD, Dark Souls.

Favorite Anime: Jojo Bizarre Adventure, Mayo Chibi, Re:Zero and Konosuba.

A few series I want to try and get into: Fate Series, Yu Yu Hakasho and Metroid.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★

Zaphr

Member ★
You might want to add the requirements you haven't listed.
Thank you for reminding me. I must have accidentally deleted it.
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | No Bans
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Clean Rep
  • No active bans on the community. | No Bans
  • Member in our steam group | Yes
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) I am 19
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours Yes, I have over 1000+

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
Honestly the whole app looks bad , the answers are lacking and the whole application format is messed up ( Also the fact that you have managed to accidently delete one of the most important parts of the application in the first place ).
Your post count is barely above minimum required. You havent even linked your steam account to your forum profile. You have been guardbanned and silenced multiple times in the past. So I'm going to vote -1

Last edited:

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Not that I think you're lying, but could you also unprivate your game details just for verification of your requirements?

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
I'm going to go a head and vote no on this one. While I do see you a lot in game and we do talk a lot, I just find a few problems with the actual application. Some answers are a bit short and lackluster. I would like a little more elaboration on questions 3 and 8 a bit more. I also find the fact that you had to implement some requirements a bit concerned. Don't take this the wrong way, but I find the overall app a bit dull, which is one of the reasons for my vote.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★

TrueMyth

Cool, calm and collected
Admin ★
Bad application in my opinion, and that you forgot the requirements is a bit fishy -1

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Neutral- If your performance were based on in game alone, I would definitely give a +1. However, since the application and activity on platforms besides from the game are equally important, I can't give you a solid +1. Good luck!

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I'll go neutral mostly based on the application format and how I haven't seen much of you in game, but that's on my part more than anything. Good luck.

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Neutral
If you improve your activity on both discord and forums, and improve your application. I'm willing to give you a +1
Good luck!

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

You may reapply in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.