• Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ | ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ | ]
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ | ]
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ | ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ | ]
  • Server connection time: 36+ hours [ | ] *
  • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ | ] *
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ | ]
  • No private Steam profile.* : Yes, I do.
  • Active on the forums.* (At least +10 posts!) : Yes, I am.

Personal Information :

SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211302700/

Do you have a working mic: Yes, I do.

How good if your English: 8/10

Will you be able to help donate monthly : No, I cannot donate right now Because, I have no credit card and my father 90% wont let me use his.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available :

From 12 Gmt+2 to 6:30 Gmt+2 and from 10 Gmt+2 to 4 Gmt+2

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

l was once an admin in the community MN gaming I think I was admin there for 3 to 4 months.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:

It will affect the server for the better Because, the amount of admins and the amount of servers in wonderland are not equal. Where there are a lot of servers and Admins can not get there on time.
So by adding me to the staff it will increase the chance of finding servers that need help and then go to them and fix them And a lot of admins are mostly busy and I am free at the moment since I have no school or any thing I need to do so I will give the admins and the servers a helping hand and punish all the rule breakers and free killers.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

I will be as active as possible on the servers and the forums to make a safe and great environment for all the players that join. And punish all rule breakers and answer the players' questions and just try to make the servers as fun and great as possible for players.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

I mostly play on UK jb server and the custom jail break server but I some times play on cp orangex7

And I already said the times I will be active

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

Yes I do as I said I was an admin in the MN gaming servers and If you want to know who I am fellow MN gaming admins I am frenchythespy or rick as you know me

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I have reported rule breakers by using the discord chat and tried to help players that needed questions as much as possible and I tried to go warden and be as clear and responsible and make the reds have a fun round.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I see my self as a calm and rational person so I will hopefully not make any mistakes administrating the servers and I am a good person to be around with and I have admin experience which will make me know the commands really quickly and be a fast admin at doing my job and by having admin experience I know what to do in most situations and have dealt with rule breakers before and I have learnt a lot of things to do and not to do as an admin and how to be professional in my work.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

No, That is it. and Thanks for reading my application and I will not let you down !

Malzahar

Member ★
By the way I forgot to under line the requirements for the yes and no but they are all yes. Just pointing that out

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
I'll start this off with you not having enough server connection time. Apologies, I misread your server connection time. Though I will add that you've almost just passed it and I personally think you should have more.

I find it funny that you answer question 3 with ''It will affect the server for the better Because, the amount of admins and the amount of servers in wonderland are not equal.'' but looking at what servers you play on only UK Jailbreak is the one in need of most help. You should have a larger variety of servers to join and not just Jailbreak/Orange. Also, you haven't interacted with the community much. I haven't met you in-game nor do you seem to be in our discord channel which you can joinhere.
Looking at your application itself it's pretty short and you don't really seem to add anything special to the staff team.

With everything summarised, I'm going with a -1

Last edited:

Malzahar

Member ★
by the way my name on discord is hextech gunblade But i changed it sorry for the inconvenience.

and i will try playing on other servers but i think jb is the most important one because of how you can rule break in it but i tried trade minecraft and will be on it alot.

thank you for your criticism i will try to improve on them !

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Honorary Member ★
Your prior experience is enough for me to give a no. However, your application is also poor. It's unclear at what times you're available. You're only active on uk jb and orange, which in my opinion aren't in dire need of new admins. You're also fairly new here.

No.

Malzahar

Member ★
i am active from 12 pm to 6 pm and from 9 pm to 3am.

can you tell me how to improve the application so my next app can be better thank you.

what do you mean by my prior experience and why give me a no.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
The application seems rushed and while you did in fact surpass the minimum requirements, you did so just barely. You're only active on two servers which is an issue seeing as how we need staff that know the rules and are able to function on all of our different servers across the board. I don't recall ever personally seeing you in game so I can't weigh in on your personality or anything. I would suggest playing on other servers and getting to know more people as well as putting your name out there as someone that we can count on to make reports when someone breaks the rules. One thing that isn't a deal breaker to me is that you aren't a donor nor can you donate which again, to me is neither here nor there. I'll be giving you a -1. Good luck.

Malzahar

Member ★
What servers are important and need help and what servers are you guys mostly on so i can meet you

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
What servers are important and need help and what servers are you guys mostly on so i can meet you
It's not that you need to look for us or only play on the servers that we are on, just broaden your horizon some. The more servers you play on and the more time you put in to the community, the more we will get to know you whether you know it or not.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I'm giving a -1, here's why.

At a glance, your application is short, and not formatted properly. You can choose to make some text not bold by highlighting it and clicking the option to bold text again. I know you can't do that now. As some advice, you should be trying to write more than one line per answer, in most of these questions. Your answer to question 5 doesn't completely answer everything straight away, but it has enough information. There was definitely more opportunities to join non jailbreak/orange servers before making this application, though that's now in hindsight.

Pros:
Past experience, knowledge of sourcemod, potentially notable member of another community people have heard of.

Cons:
Your past reputations precedes you, and it isn't completely positive. You might not be like that now, but there hasn't been much time to show us otherwise. It doesn't seem like you have too much confidence in the staff team at present, which isn't entirely helpful for your application.

When it comes to adding some extra information, it can help to add some related interests that could boost your application. Also, this isn't a command or anything, but you do not need to respond to every answer put on your application, though it's a good idea to respond when asked a question, that's all.

Malzahar

Member ★
Thank you every one for all your feedback.

You can now decline this madi and I will improve on my next application.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.