Declined Admin app #2 For Snow malzahar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malzahar

Member ★
Requirements:

• No Vac/Game ban(s) on record : Yes, I have no Vac bans or game bans on record
  • Clean [+]SteamRep : Yes, I have a clean +steamrep
  • No active bans on the community. : Yes, I have no active bans on the community
  • Member in our steam group : Yes, I am a member in the wln steam group
  • At least 16+ Years old ( Preferred 18+) : Yes, I am currently 17 years old
  • Team Fortress 2 play time 600+ hours : Yes, I have over 600 hours on tf2
  • No Limited/f2p account : Yes, My account is not f2p
  • Forum account Created at least 2 weeks prior to the application : Yes
  • Sufficient English skills : Yes, I have good English skills Its probably 8/10
  • Server connection time 48+ hours : Yes, my server connection time is almost 5 days
  • Owning and actively using a discord account : Yes, I have a discord account and will use it actively
  • No Private Steam Profile : My steam profile is public
  • Sufficient forum activity 15+ posts : Yes I have sufficient forum activity
Personal Information:

Age (04/12/2000) : I am currently 17.5 years old

SteamID64 : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211302700/

Do you have a working mic : Yes, I do

How good is your English : 8/10

Will you be able to help donate monthly : I am sorry but I wont be able to donate because of Egyptian currency going down and down and me not owning a credit card.

Questions :

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

On Friday : from 1 pm Gmt+2 to 11 pm Gmt+2

On Saturday : from 2 pm Gmt+2 to 6 pm Gmt + 2 and from 7 pm to 10 pm

On Sunday : I am usually free this day so I can be active as much as I like

On Monday : from 1 pm to 5 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm

On Tuesday : Its just like Sunday but my friends can call me and we play from 5 pm to 9 pm

On Wednesday : Free as well

On Thursday : from 2 pm Gmt+2 to 6 and from 7 pm to 10 pm

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

I was once an admin in the MN gaming community. I held that position for 3 months But when the community kept dying I resigned.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:

It will affect the community in a good way. Where There is another helping hand in the community So I can help other admins doing there jobs ( Aka responding to reports when admins are busy ) and punishing any rule breakers/freekillers/hackers so the servers can be a good place for players. and by my doing all the things stated will increase the attraction of players to this community and add more players.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

I will improve it by punishing rule breakers/freekillers and at the same time having a calm and lineant attitude and have fun with players and respawn any players that got free killed or killed in any unfair way and inform wardens and reds about the rules. ( I know this is a cliche answer but This is the admins job and how he improves a community and make servers enjoyable)

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

I Play on Jb#1 , Jb UK , Cp orange x7 , Trade minecraft and some times play the zombie game mode I Usually play jb the most and on random times. but in the time frame that I gave you in my previous answer.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

Yes I do have experience using source mod. I got it from when I was an admin in MN gaming

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I have reported rulebreakers and free killers to admins using the discord chat or using the reports thread and have helped many new players and informed wardens about what counts as which ( like saying you have to say stairs are kos day not stairs are just kos , and tell them they have to give death requests and how cell wars needs to be 3 rounds after a round is done and so on )

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I am calm and a good person to be around with , I have admin experience and source mod experience so I am fast at reacting and know what to do in most situations and It wont take long for me to remember the commands since I know most of them and Be good and fast at my work so I can ban freekillers before they leave the game

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

No that is it Thanks for reading my application. I hope you consider me as a good candidate for admin and have a nice day.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Whilst i'm not completely familiar with you, I can't say i've had many, if any, bad experiences with you in game. You were muted by me recently, not for anything serious, so that won't negatively impact my answer.

Based on application alone, i'm neutral, leaning towards a +1 .

Pros:
Previous experience, knowledge of sourcemod

Cons:
Potentially negative experience from other members of staff

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
I've heard a lot of bad things about you from other sources, I'm going with -1

Last edited:

Malzahar

Member ★
I know what you mean but that was 2 years ago in these 2 years i have learned a lot since and became more mature i hope u reconsider thanks sanxis

Sanxis

Admin ★
I know what you mean but that was 2 years ago in these 2 years i have learned a lot since and became more mature i hope u reconsider thanks sanxis
Is that why you got reported twice for harrasment , provoking and mic spam an hour ago ?

Malzahar

Member ★
Is that why you got reported twice for harrasment , provoking and mic spam an hour ago ?
what .-. i got reported for harrasment mic spam and provoking ??? when ???? wtf

i never mic spam

i never harrased and how and who did i provoke and what is the proof

Sanxis

Admin ★
As I have said it was an hour ago , I cant tell the person who reported you because I see no reason . But the report exists.

Malzahar

Member ★
is there any proof with the report or is it just some random report ?

Sanxis

Admin ★
If you want proof ask other staff who were active and taken a screenshot of it back then. All I have is the copy pasted version of it on discord which you wouldnt consider as a proof and it is against the rules to leak staff chat.

Malzahar

Member ★
Talked to madi and madi showed me the report and i saw no proof just a random report. accusing me of mic spamming and harassment which is actually an offense abusing the call admin /report system

Sanxis

Admin ★
I dont see any reason why would I take your word for it. I have tried to contact the reporter without a success so I dont have any evidence to prove you guilty. You also dont have any evidence to prove yourself innocent. What worried me is that you’ve claimed it to be a calladmin abuse and the way you worded it makes it suspicious. Quite a lot of the rulebreakers claim to be innocent anyway.

Last edited:

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Not posting my verdict yet, but I don't think it's completely fair to base an entire point against the applicant based on these reports. Sure, they are suspicious, but people commonly abuse call on Jailbreak. If there's no solid proof against him, well burden of proof lies on the accuser, these reports could be anything for all we know.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
I’m just going to say that people are “Innocent until proven guilty”

Sanxis

Admin ★
No, I’m basing it on the fact that he has a bad history of doing similar things and he cant also prove the other side call abusing as he seems to accuse. Where is his burden of proof ? Neither side can prove anything so its up to us to decide which side are we on. You might think he didint do anything but I think something may have happened indeed. Also the %90 of the fake jailbreak reports are about “freekilling” , most of the reports about mic has a valid reason behind them.

Last edited:

Malzahar

Member ★
My bad history in mn gaming was me being too immature and making stupid jokes and a little bit of abuse with the other admins but nothing too serious just trolling with my fellow admins which was fun for both sides and didnot affect any player while doing so.

I have matured up alot since the last 2 years before in MN i used to spam lennys and use some stupid binds but i stopped and my chat is good.

So please do not judge too harshly on my past since it was a long time ago and wasnot that severe.

My first strike in MN was due to me making a retard joke in an admin application which was immature and i never did it again.

Second strike was because of me using the vote command alot and using csay alot at least thats what midget told me back then.

So i hope that clears my bad history and you can ask any former MN staff here about what I am saying and confirm its true.

And in my time in MN i never mic spammed and never harassed a player I know you cannot take my word for it but i promise you i never harassed or mic spammed in MN and the provoking is most of the times with my friends and cool ppl and it wasnot too serious.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
No, I’m basing it on the fact that he has a bad history of doing similar things and he cant also prove the other side call abusing as he seems to accuse. Where is his burden of proof ? Neither side can prove anything so its up to us to decide which side are we on. You might think he didint do anything but I think something may have happened indeed. Also the %90 of the fake jailbreak reports are about “freekilling” , most of the reports about mic has a valid reason behind them.
As he is not the reporter, but the one being reported, he does not have the burden of proof, the burden of proof derives from the one making the allegations. While it's suspicious, it's purely speculation that he did something wrong, speculation that can not be proven. So, while I think that it's fair to go against him for his bad history, or any observed actions he's done here, I don't think it's fair to go against him purely because of suspicion/speculation, something that you think he did that was wrong but can not be proven nor has been observed by anyone that he did something bad.

I wouldn't say that's an entirely accurate statistic either, many false reports come from JB for much more reasons that "freekilling," in fact I've seen various cases where people just use default reasons on users for god knows what, and that is essentially what is going on with Malzahar here.

Anyway, I'll post my verdict later.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
I am going to go with a neutral for now. I haven't seen you much in game, but haven't seen anything wrong when I did see you. Your app seems fine and the prior experience is a plus. However, I do have a question
I was once an admin in the MN gaming community. I held that position for 3 months But when the community kept dying I resigned.
This statement makes me somewhat intrigued. You claimed you resigned due to the community dying, but in a sense, that worries me on your commitment to communities in general. Granted, you were only a staff member for 3 months but I can guess that you were apart of the community for much longer than that. My question is how do I know that you will be committed to this server?

Of course, this could be me misinterpreting the statement, but I am curious.

The other thing I have to note is that I haven't seen you much in discord, at least to my recollection.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
I’m going to go -1 leaning towards neutral after thinking about it for a couple of days since my last post.

Malzahar

Member ★
I am going to go with a neutral for now. I haven't seen you much in game, but haven't seen anything wrong when I did see you. Your app seems fine and the prior experience is a plus. However, I do have a question

This statement makes me somewhat intrigued. You claimed you resigned due to the community dying, but in a sense, that worries me on your commitment to communities in general. Granted, you were only a staff member for 3 months but I can guess that you were apart of the community for much longer than that. My question is how do I know that you will be committed to this server?

Of course, this could be me misinterpreting the statement, but I am curious.

The other thing I have to note is that I haven't seen you much in discord, at least to my recollection.

What I meant by the community dying the servers were literally not working not the community its self. the owner of MN took a really long time to update his servers so you cannot join any servers for at least 2 weeks or so and it was pretty lame. That is what i meant by that

Malzahar

Member ★
Oh by the way sorry for not answering the discord question Captain weeb I did not see it when I first read I just saw the main point.

So, the discord one I am actually an active discord user and use it a lot maybe not the times you are online but I use it and see a lot of admins there. If you are wondering my name is seven with my steam profile picture.

And I am asking for the people voting -1 on stuff to improve and what to do. If the main point you are saying -1 is because my bad history then how can I improve some thing I did 2 years ago Like how can I prove I matured and how can I make an admin application and you will just use the same point over and over to negative vote me. Please see my present self not my past 2 years ago self. And the thing is I can not meet you guys in servers because I think you do not go to the same servers that I go to so please answer this.

How can I improve in any way to change your opinion about me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.