Declined Admin app #2 For Snow malzahar

Discussion in 'Declined Appeals' started by Malzahar, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom

Mom Community Mom Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

The best thing you can do to improve people's opinions is actively show you're a different person now than you were before, by being active in the community and showing us you're willing to improve beyond your words here in this applicaiton.

2. Malzahar

Malzahar Member ★

10 days from making this application just pointing it out.

3. Youtuberchris

Youtuberchris Admin ★

Please don’t be impatient, it takes time to analyse and make decisions on applicants, reminding us on a time shows impatience and adds a reason for my earlier -1.

4. Malzahar

Malzahar Member ★

Okay after thinking about it I do not like this. I do not want to be Accepted and there is a lot of unsure admins about me. You can decline my application now I do not want to be accepted where I have 9 neutrals 2 yes and 1 no like in MN gaming I want my Acceptance to be an actual Acceptance where I try to improve my best and Every one sees That I am actually trying I want to be accepted with a good number of Yeses. So even tho not all the admins votes You can decline my application now So I can improve and It does not take as much time as now and become an easier decision for my next application.

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • List
  5. Madi

Madi Head-Admin ★★

Application declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice