Declined Admin app #2 For Snow malzahar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
The best thing you can do to improve people's opinions is actively show you're a different person now than you were before, by being active in the community and showing us you're willing to improve beyond your words here in this applicaiton.

Malzahar

Member ★
10 days from making this application just pointing it out.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
10 days from making this application just pointing it out.
Please don’t be impatient, it takes time to analyse and make decisions on applicants, reminding us on a time shows impatience and adds a reason for my earlier -1.

Malzahar

Member ★
Okay after thinking about it I do not like this. I do not want to be Accepted and there is a lot of unsure admins about me. You can decline my application now I do not want to be accepted where I have 9 neutrals 2 yes and 1 no like in MN gaming I want my Acceptance to be an actual Acceptance where I try to improve my best and Every one sees That I am actually trying I want to be accepted with a good number of Yeses. So even tho not all the admins votes You can decline my application now So I can improve and It does not take as much time as now and become an easier decision for my next application.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.