Admin question

Hey how can i be come a admin and do i meet all the requirements

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
If you can't find the admin application by yourself, you're not ready to apply yet.

If you can't find the admin application by yourself, you're not ready to apply yet.
It's not like you need to be smart to be an admin, take Shadow for example.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
What do you mean by that.Do you mean that small writing in the home page that says "
We are looking for staff! Apply here."
I'm saying it's easily found on the homepage, both there and in the "Applications" section, so if you can't even find the application yourself in the first place, you probably can't do all the other things that are required of a successful staff applicant.

I'm saying it's easily found on the homepage, both there and in the "Applications" section, so if you can't even find the application yourself in the first place, you probably can't do all the other things that are required of a successful staff applicant.
Can you please show me screen shoots for what it looks like please

Holly

Pink!
★ VIP ★
YES PLEASE SEND ME A SCREEN SHOOT

『ScrubLord』

『Scrunge』
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
It's at the very top of the page, and actually quite noticeable, so the fact that you didn't see it just kinda shows me that you're not observant, and probably wouldn't be able to see situations as they're happening right in front of your face, so take that into consideration.