Admin Tryranny, Hate, Anti-Big Chungus Agenda, and the New World Order-- READ BEFORE TYRANTS TAKE DOWN

moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
So hi, as you know i am regular on WL jailbreak servers, and like many of you when you first joined was naive and hopeful that the server would be "fun". For the most part the "fun" part has been true but recently the admins, mods, and head staff/owner (who i will refer to them as tyrants throughout thus post). TL;DR at bottom

First lets start out with what seems to be their Anti-Big Chungus Agenda it started out innocent enough and not much proof that they were Anti-Chungus so i gave them the benefit of the doubt. UNTIL a propaganda poster that was to be sent to all WL server members calling Big Chungus "evil"How could they

I could not i believe what i saw, the admins didnt like big chungus! I thought the leak want true, that it was a lie. Until i asked Tyrant UberCharge, they said that big chungus was not funny and he was evil! THIS COULD NOT BE TRUE! So I and a few others (whos names will not be publicly released to protect their identities) took to the #chat channel to peacefully protest against the slander and demonizing of a Saint of the Catholic Church (praise be Big Chungus) we did a common form of Discord protest called Gif Spam, where we posted similar gifs to get the attention of the admins and show we are peaceful and that their is still a chance to resolve peacefully. It did not work. Previous said Big Chungus hater and tyrant had put me in a day of Isolation (which i am still in today) away from the public's watchful eye as our protest could start the winds of revolt among the common man, they had silence us. The fate of the others in unknown as of now.

It was during my long day of isolation that i dug deeper into what the admins were doing behind the scenes of everyone, not to draw public attention, when i found a shocking revelation. On 1-10-2020 which is known to few as an event where members of a secret discord working against the admins tyranny was attacked and all major members permabanned, this event did not go unnoticed by the masses thats why they covered up with a fake story. heres what they came up with "so this adam guy he said he would do some mean stuff to us so we banned him wa wa goo goo" ik its horrible but we know all WL members have anime prof pics so most believed due to the gullibility of them. later that day Adam was publicly executed in front of hundreds of spectators. Most cheered as they believed that we plotting against a government of love and peace, but us few who learned the truth knew the real point of this, to set an example of anyone else who wants plot against the staff team of WL.

Their goal? to achieve total TF2 server domination, its always been their goal, once domination of servers has happened they will begin their next phase of attack. they will use all the money they got from whoever is gullible to believe their lies and propaganda they will lobby for WL to be a US political ,or the more likely option, pay politicians for their policies to be enabled in congress. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!! #DownWithWL

TL;DR: fuck you read the post there is no easy way for the truth you have to commit

This will certainly be my last post, the tyrants censor all they can, the cave i am isolated in is getting cold, goodbye for now
-moody