Resolved Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmugLeafツ

May 8, 2018
Australia
I'm really sick of seeing toxic players and rule breakers on the server, and been able to do nothing about it.

This has compelled me to apply for admin.

And i have three questions before i apply.

1. What does it mean by +10 posts on the forums.

2. Is it ok if i'm fifteen and not sixteen because i can assure you that i am mature enough to take on this role.

3. How do i get a good rating on the forums, because i have not quite understood how to retrieve this.

Ps. i have read the application form and no i'm not asking to look out for my registration. because it said it will lower my chance if i ask an admin if i ask to check my application.

Thank You for your time.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Alrighty here's the answers you're after:

1: It means to say that you need at least ten posts on your forum account, which can be posted on most any forum thread here. It's a good idea not to post on several threads in quick succession to get to the post requirement, and in fact, is a good idea to post more than just 10 times before applying.

2: So long as you can and have displayed maturity in the past, the age requirement is lenient like that, so in short, yes, you can be 15.

3: When you make posts, or see other people's posts, there are reactions:
ZDLCqKw.png
which become visible when you hover over the bar that shows the post number at the bottom of every post.
Based on which one someone clicks, you can get one of three types of reaction: Positive, Neutral, and negative. The first two or three here are considered positive, Everything up to just beyond the rainbow are neutral, and the last few are negative. The amount you recieve many not entirely affect how people view you here, so don't worry too much about it.

Thanks for asking anyway, it's always good to ask if you're unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.