Not open for further replies.

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
Player name: Gabriel2kul4u
STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gabriel2kul4u23
Date of incident: 30/05/2019
Server name / IP: Jailbreak 7.0 (88.198.44.117:27022)

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

Gabriel took warden as soon as the round began over a period of at least four rounds. He then proceeded to turn friendly fire on for all four of these rounds (illegally) without any warning. He did not have or use his mic. Once friendly fire was on, he attempted to kill all his teammates. He also attempted to freekill any reds he saw once the cell doors opened (however I do not have proof of this). After 4 rounds, someone said they had called an admin so I left the server as it was no longer fun to play with him breaking the rules but I can assure you that he kept turning friendly fire on and breaking many rules even after I had gone. The reason I am reporting this now is because I saw him again yesterday or the day before on a jailbreak server as a guard freehitting and freekilling reds who were complying with warden's orders. I thought that he should have been guard-banned previously by the staff member who had joined the server once I had left on the 30th but it seems no one had joined on that day to teamban him or he had left by the time the staff member had joined.

In a couple of the screenshots it can be seen that a person called Loran had turned FF on. He was a proper warden doing cell wars but Gabriel had teamkilled him.

Proof of evidence (Clicky):

Teamkill 1
Teamkill 2
Teamkill 3
Mass Teamkill Attempt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.