Accepted Ah yes the third one this month (Jailbreak Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
I aint using format

Ok so basically Smug Rebellion banned me for 'abusing' my VIP Perms 'Guardban' which I guard banned this guy named XxgamerxX who used the Machima or Michinima or the beam sniper to shoot through 3 people on the blue line that were complying with orders who were the only ones out of the 11-14 who were not kos. This caused me to file a !calladmin and a request in discord but I made the mistake of instantly using it after I file the reports, because I'm suppose to wait 10-15 minutes after to do any action. Causing me to get this 2 week ban. I honestly don't find this worthy of waiting 10 minutes to get a 2 week ban. : |

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me here or in dm's. Just keep in mind that if you do not respond to questions that I have within 24 hours that will result in a denial of your appeal. This is just to make it clear that an admin is handling the appeal. Are you ok with that?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
So lets start off with what happened and I will be saying it from my perspective of this. I got pinged by a staff member to go check out what was happening and you seemed to have called a VIP vote on someone and it successfully teambanned so I began to investigate. When I checked if you had did a call you didnt do one at the time so I had Kyo go on the server and warn you on my behalf. Later on in the day you did another VIP vote and it did successfully go through again. So I went on the server and looked in calls and report to staff and saw that you didn’t do any so I banned you.
Now you said that you did so I asked Kyo to check and see if you did and sure enough you did but, I saw something interesting in the logs.
Now here I see that you did do a call but, did a VIP vote right after the fact and didn't wait the full 10 minutes. But, Kyo was on the server and I saw that you did try to tell them what was going on yet, they were afk at the time so that is a mistake on our part.
So if you can, may I hear your side of the story?

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
Well I practically already explained it in what I said above. But it did say the calladmin did complete and it said 'A admin has been notified in your server' or something like that.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
We recognize the present staff member's fault, and decided to grant you a second chance, do keep in mind that you must wait 10 minutes after your call the next time.
Yet we've also decided that due to your bad behaviour shown by your chat logs, you will recieve a silence for one day.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.