Not open for further replies.

❤Aika❤

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 12, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Ban List | Wonderland.tf — Bans

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was ban for Massively Sharing Foreign Server IP's. I was in a jailbreak server playing with my friends. Suddenly some guy wasn't being nice and calling one of my friends bad at the game so he decided to 1v1 my friend to a mge server. He couldn't find a server so I had to find one and I did. And then when I copy the server IP I spam it in chat like I was flooding the server with it until he joins it but he had problems joining the server so he didn't join the server at the end. This was the IP that I was sharing 103.214.111.90:27215 the mge server.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I honestly did not know that sharing an IP massively a lot which is not part of wonderland is bannable and yes I should have known better, I won't make this huge mistake again. I am truly sorry about this and next time I should read the rules more so i won't get ban ever again. I have learned my lesson and I promise this won't happen again. I will change my actions and control my behavior.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Since this is your first and only ban I will unban you. Next time be carefull not to share ips that are not from our servers/partnered servers. We also might not be so forgiving next time.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.