Status
Not open for further replies.

❤Aika❤

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 12, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was ban for Massively Sharing Foreign Server IP's. I was in a jailbreak server playing with friends and then one of the people in the guard or blue team was calling one of my friends bad at guard and warden and he was saying all bad stuff to my friend, so the guy decided to 1v1 my friend. He couldn’t find a server so I got a mge server from my favorites that I always play on and then send the IP to him but he didn’t know how to add people on steam so we tried adding him but he doesn’t know how to accept it. So I copy and paste the server IP in chat repeatedly so he can join but he didn’t know to put the IP in the console so he can connect to it. I kept spamming it until he joins like I was flooding the chat with the IP. He was not paying attention to chat so I keep spamming the IP until he looks at it. He left the jailbreak server so we switch to the server IP which is the mge server and then we waited for him to join. Other people were joining the server from the jailbreak server that I was playing on but he didn’t join. This was the IP that I was sharing 103.214.111.90:27215 the mge server.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
You guys should kindly please unban me because I didn’t know that if I massively share the IP or spam it in chat which is not part of the community that it can get me ban. I honestly didn’t know about the Massively Sharing Foreign Server IP's rule and it was all my fault for it and I take full responsibility for this and I couldn’t control my actions and my behavior. I am truly sorry about this and maybe please can I get another chance to get unbanned. Next time I will never ever Massively Share a server IP again I promise to wonderland.tf

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Considering how many hours you have on our servers, you should have known better. Also considering the ban was today, I won't be lifting it. You may appeal again in one month.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.