Aldash Staff Application

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
Requirements: (all marked with * are mandatory)
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✓ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✓ ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✓ ]
  • At least 13+ years old (preferred 15 -18+.) [ ✓ ]
    • What is your birthdate? 20/06/2002
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ ]
    • How many hours? 2,554 Hours
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓ ]
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✓ ]
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ ]
Personal Info:
  • Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55932538

• Your Discord Handle: Aldash#0834

• Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): GMT/Scotland

• Do you have a working microphone?: Probably

• When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: 24/7 day or night I do not need sleep I have a monitor dedicated to report to staff

• Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: all of them, at once

• Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: IDK mod on discord
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: I harassed people for not being 13, I held it for approx 13 minutes
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: Yes I have extensive knowledge of https://www.bing.com/

• How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: It will affect the community well

• What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I have improved wonderland by being fake wholesome and altering my entire personality just to get staff on wonderland.tf

• Why should we accept you into the team?: cause im EPIC

• Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I'm Transgender (Male To Male)

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
+1

I can see why there maybe some reasons not to plus 1 you, but from what i have seen on the servers you're very active and constantly pushing tobe a more approachable member of the community, I feel you will make a great addition to the team and i can't wait to see how you will improve the community :)

Reactions: EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

I can see why there maybe some reasons not to plus 1 you, but from what i have seen on the servers you're very active and constantly pushing tobe a more approachable member of the community, I feel you will make a great addition to the team and i can't wait to see how you will improve the community :)