Alex's Thoughts.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
This has remained considerably popular so far, so I don't believe ill need to bring out on how this thread goes, however, the format will work like this:

First impression:
Your nickname in my head:
Do I like you:
To be honest:
The best memory I've had with you:

I usually hold quick replies though if I do not reply as early as I frequently do then ill reply with short answers to get hold with all of the people that require answering.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
@d9xv
First impression: A wonderland.tf regular meeting with an Elysium.tf regular could lead to some close, relationship however reasonably intensive.
Your nickname in my head: D9.
Do I like you: Yes.
To be honest: I'm glad that you started remaining talkative throughout this community a bit more and positively, we could talk around eventually together.
The best memory I've had with you: Was playing Among Us together once becoming the duos Imposters furthermore being victorious against the crewmates.

@Lord Vader
First impression: New around the community, however, Forum "Active Member" which is imperturbably fine.
Your nickname in my head: Vader.
Do I like you: I don't know you, however, you appear like a friendly person on the forums, therefore, yes.
To be honest: You seem cool.
The best memory I've had with you: This is my first time mentioning you and acknowledging you so, unfortunately, no best or any memories with you, apologies.

@Malfunction
First impression: Mr, I avoid all public channels including chat and stare toward the atmosphere, yes? ( :
Your nickname in my head: Malfunction.
Do I like you: Yes, sir I do.
To be honest: You look great today!
The best memory I've had with you: A long time ago though we were standing toward the same jailbreak server and play which was only one best memory I could remember having with you.

@Plastic
First impression: An intelligent human being among extraordinary efficiency alongside.
Your nickname in my head: Plastic.
Do I like you: Of course.
To be honest: You do look exceptional this freezing weather.
The best memory I've had with you: The best memory I had with yourself was when you helped with my maturity towards private messages after my third application got declined which remained helpful and appreciated of something you made, till now here I stand with your advice. As I mention all these thank you for this. 💕

@Scorch

First impression: My reliable Malaysian friend!

Your nickname in my head: Scorch.
Do I like you: Hell yeah!
To be honest: Legion is usually of a beautiful main to play as when could you just... agree with me. 😭
There are numerous best memories I had with you therefore ill stick with one regardless. When we played Dead by daylight together and worked together to escape the killer furthermore if my memory is correct, the killer was most likely the huntress. We got to bring another shot soon together.

@Hoovy Co

First impression: Chill person to stand around however sometimes noisy but doesn't affect me with any sort.
Your nickname in my head: Hoovy Co.
Do I like you: I guess so.
To be honest: You have some knowledge of entertainment however when you do so you want to proceed beyond the limit which isn't helpful for your maturity especially when you remain young however I respect that because you haven't been in that material level yet but if you consider all I said embarrassing by me mentioning this don't because you can develop and make a shift as you obtain growth difference, while you grow while years go you will succeed one part of your behaviour and I have confidence in you. I rarely talk to you at the moment on direct messages due to you being in isolation.

The best memory with you was on direct messages when sometimes you would express yourself.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
@Snekleks
First impression: Snek. 🐍
Your nickname in my head: Snekleks.
Do I like you: Obviously, I would like my American friend. (Yes.)
To be honest: When could you come to the UK illegally without anyone recognising you wouldn't need to purchase a flight ticket anyways? I got a double bed waiting, one at the bottom that I am using and the top one could be yours though ill try to not kick from below while you are sleeping furthermore there is a nearby park for entertainment. Just a British lifestyle you could remain just like me.
The best memory I've had with you: Honestly, there remain multiple in my mind that we had the best memories however to take two out of my mind it is probably playing on Among Us and chatting on discord some discussions based on "Americans" and "British" always fun.

Snekleks

Honorary Member ★
Jun 13, 2020
A Hole Near You!
@Snekleks
First impression: Snek. 🐍
Your nickname in my head: Snekleks.
Do I like you: Obviously, I would like my American friend. (Yes.)
To be honest: When could you come to the UK illegally without anyone recognising you wouldn't need to purchase a flight ticket anyways? I got a double bed waiting, one at the bottom that I am using and the top one could be yours though ill try to not kick from below while you are sleeping furthermore there is a nearby park for entertainment. Just a British lifestyle you could remain just like me.
The best memory I've had with you: Honestly, there remain multiple in my mind that we had the best memories however to take two out of my mind it is probably playing on Among Us and chatting on discord some discussions based on "Americans" and "British" always fun.
Does the park have a singular duck?

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Does the park have a singular duck?
Yes, however, it's questionably a she.

@UberCharge!!
First impression: My left 4 dead 2 leader!
Your nickname in my head: UberCharge.
Do I like you: Yup, I got to like my friend UberCharge.
To be honest: Your forum profile picture looks awesome.
The best memory I've had with you: The best memory I had with you was playing video games such as jailbreak team fortress 2, left 4 dead 2, Among Us and other events have recently taken place they have been my very best memories and I hope you enjoyed those times with me alongside as well, buddy.
:blobkissheart:

@ShijuX
First impression: Speedy sprinting man.
Your nickname in my head: Shijux.
Do I like you: Yeah.
To be honest: It almost seemed like you can run faster than me when you had your camera on in VC even with my goalkeeper gloves that I regularly use since myself have bigger ones however you got the breath to run two minutes or longer which is shockingly awesome.
Probably, talking to you in VC and likewise playing Among Us communicating working together as Imposters which we do well honestly if we plan it next time we got it in the bush.

@kek.exe

First impression: Malaysian student. 🙏
Your nickname in my head: Kek.
Do I like you: Yes.
To be honest: You got smarter than me.
Continued around discord talks, I call you out signalling to you to recognise if you are doing excellent with things in general such as school or games which seems on the perfect shape which I in person is glad to hear.

@Buns
First impression: Gentlemen good looking in real life.
Your nickname in my head: Buns.
Do I like you: Surely, I like my cookie lover.
To be honest: Im glad you remain doing well in general after the past talks we had private messages before you became staff member also glad to see the past is opening widely fast for you positively. Cookie lover.
Has been a while since I have talked to you, however, the best memory could probably be playing jailbreak together and likewise talking around some often.

• Love
Reactions: Buns and Tonic

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
@Adam[BIRD MAFIA]
First impression: Neutral person.
Your nickname in my head: Adam.
Do I like you: Maybe.
To be honest: Cool hotdog in your forum profile picture, I'm getting hungry.
The best memory I've had with you: I haven't had the best memory with you however if it were a good memory it would be just playing Among Us together one point with the rest of the wonderland.tf regulars.

@Solar Flare
first impression: Impressive roleplayer.
Your nickname in my head: Solar Flare.
Do I like you: Sure.
To be honest: You have a good quality of gaming in you when it comes towards team fortress 2.
The best memory I've had with you: The best memory was playing jailbreak on the same in-game server with you which was great entertainment.

@Coal
First impression: Interesting Husky.
Your nickname in my head: Coal.
Do I like you: I guess so.
To be honest: You have got a tremendous reputation on the flute which is excellent, including if you practice on it more, you'll do exceptionally.
The best memory I've had with you: The best memory with you was most likely when you came back to the discord server started playing Among Us together, which was fabulous with yourself.