Alias?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
How many of you ever just sit back and change something like a name. Alias to be more exact and we'll I guess I'm asking how many people do it and what are some. At the current moment I'm not redd on steam. Just changing a bit with simplicity. Anyways cheers!

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
Bear in mind ive been gaming for coming on 10 years ive had a lot of aliases

Started as TMouse99 > TMouse > TK > Monsiour Chevalier > The Artist Formerly Known as TK > Daddy TK> And Currently TF2 PyBro for a bet within staff.

There are a few other aliases which i use when i want to be undercover (normally revealed by @Subaru though) so i will not be revealing those :)

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Formally on forums and Discord, I am Sowon, but on Steam, I rotate around various K-pop idols because I don't want to be recognised as a member of staff on Wonderland servers unless I choose to be announced.
It's just fun to me to change name from time to time, keeps myself dynamic and unique.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
I've been playing tf2 for nearly 4 years, I have a lot of alias lmao
Nerdie, nerds, candy, shit, fuck, oops, damn, dimmy, derpy, dimmyderpy, shit 2, minecraft roleplay, groot, xue lee wong, poopies, popies, dimmy, dimmy wln.tf, dktf2 lel, dimmy lmao, equalizer gang, and orange-tang