All the information I have about the 26/07/2019 incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
On today (26/07/2019) at around 5 o'clock (Greenwich time) a catastrophic error led to the greatest crash of the tf2 economy up to date.

So why did this happen?
From different sources i recieved different explanations, so from what i can tell, a "bug" made it so that EVERY SINGLE crate from the first and third generation of crates gave you an unusual. This was almost immediately discovered and soon word was spread everywhere and this led to tf2 crates being the most sold items in the steam community market. And naturally all crates prices inflated.

Third party sellers, such as marketplace.tf have stopped all buy orders, and many traders on backpack.tf are losing an arm and a leg.

Word has spread that when this will be fixed all accounts that recieved an unusual in this period will recieve a trade ban, or that all the unusuals will turn back into keys, or that all the inventories will be reset as of the day 25/07/2019 (one day before the incident).

There is nothing else to say, hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Meowii

Jul 10, 2019
Yeah, but what if people got unusuals from different crates. I dont think it would be fair if they got it on the same day the economy crashed and when they reset and they open it again they dont get the ususual.

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
guys the community market has gone madness i see people buying, selling
their crates for a fucking 2.55$ and more/less valve fix ur game even my friend got unusual i feel sry for him and the game give u back the keys and ur unusual is gone
Post automatically merged:

i see it too click the crate u will see player buying and selling their crates

Reactions: Floot
Status
Not open for further replies.