• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Allow seeing accepted applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica

My vote stays the same.

D

Deleted member 8006

If they did that, people would just copy and paste the accepted applications (Or slightly reword the applications), which wouldn't be good.

Also, imo declined applications should be invisible as well, as they show personal information on them and they show chat logs, which IMO I would want to keep those private and not expose them to the whole public.

Because people would just copy and paste the accepted applications and it shows their personal info, I will give this:

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
Making an application honestly isn’t that hard. You should know yourself if you can qualify or not. If you do believe you are qualified you shouldn’t need to read another person’s application. Take your time, read it over, and he patient. If you get declined, improve in the issues that staff gives you and reapply with your new knowledge.

★Sparky

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2019
People could easily just copy from the ones that have been accepted, on the other hand reading the ones that have been declined and seeing what they need to improve might help you with the application. Lots of tips to help you from declined apps

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
We've had too many applicants just straight up copy parts/paragraphs of accepted applications, I don't see this becoming a thing anytime soon, so I'm locking this thread.

Creating your own application, learning from that will help you improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.