• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Allow users to check hours on servers in servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

African Donkey Disease

Jul 11, 2019
It is overly complex and inconvenient to have to install/use discord, remember the command(list of commands are no easily accessible location btw), post your steam link in. It would be a lot more convenient to just allow a "!hours" command that tells you how much hours the player was spent in servers.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
It is overly complex and inconvenient to have to install/use discord, remember the command(list of commands are no easily accessible location btw), post your steam link in. It would be a lot more convenient to just allow a "!hours" command that tells you how much hours the player was spent in servers.
even though it wouldn't make sense, i want to support. +1, i would also like it in !help as well
Post automatically merged:

even though it wouldn't make sense, i want to support. +1, i would also like it in !help as well
or maybe on !help it would appear and tell you how much hours you have been on and also total hours

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
I persoanlly dont see any issue on having that command only on discord, also because you dont need to install it, just do it on google if you somehow find downloading discord challenging.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
(list of commands are no easily accessible location btw)
It's just wln!help?

I do agree with you though that it would be much more convenient to have a command people could just use on the servers. I think we used to have this in fact when we had a stats system.

+1

I know that my +1 doesn’t count
Suggestions are open to everyone to give their opinions. It is not like an application where only staff vote.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
If you mean to check your own hours yes. However, if you plan to check others hours, I'm going to go with a -1. Some like that info private for god knows what reason, but if this makes them uncomfortable, they might leave our servers, wich as always is not a good thing. Also, discord commands such as wln!p and wln!ip should be reserved for staff only tbh. :blobowo:

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.