Accepted almost forgot 3 months past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned over a group raiding incident on the blackwonder community which alone isn't a bannable offense on wonderland but I started to advertise the server giving it a bad reputation.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I can't go too in depth of my apology, and I can't really redeem my actions. I gave a bad rep to this community as a whole and I won't go explaining
how I'm right and my ban was false. The raid started as just a way to get back at a similar situation but only including one player doing the same as
I did but flipped, so he advertised blackwonder on wonderland. I thought that if I do the same it will be okay, only after I got punished I realised what
I did wrong. I put to the side the fact that I can't get banned by doing stuff on other communities and actually did something worth banning for. I've
been told by admin friends that if I didn't advertise wonderland while raiding blackwonder my punishment wouldn't have happened as wonderland
and blackwonder have no relation to eachother unlike elysium and wonderland being linked. I wish to be unbanned as it has been 3 months like I
have been told to wait, I've looked over my actions multiple times and realised I was totally in the wrong by doing that. I really want to come back to
wonderlands jailbreak servers as you can see I have made this appeal 2 days after the 3 months of my ban passed and just remembered I can
appeal it, I won't try to bullshit excuses into this appeal and have tried to keep it as straight as possible.

Last edited:

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
Though it is not a bannable offense to raid blackwonder on wonderland you are effectively giving us a bad reputation. You have served a little past 3 months which is enough punishment in my opinion. But before I accept your appeal, could I have your word that you will never do anything like this ever again?

Status
Not open for further replies.