Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

zannc

Dec 17, 2017
Ireland
Hi.
Wellio, I have nothing to do so I might aswell make this.

Going by the "suggested" way to introduce yourself, I'm Irish, born and raised for 15 years in Dublin, Ireland.
I've known about wonderland for a while, never joined its servers, won't for a while to be fully honest. I really only properly decided to come here because after I uploaded the snowday map to gamebanana, my friend told me that you were running it. Was going to come over and say thanks since the community that I play on doesn't want to add it for God knows what reason. I even got thanks from the original creator of the map and two of his friends which are currently playtesting it and helping me out here and there.
Well, enough of that. I don't actually play your servers as mentioned above. I have my reasons for this, stated in the shoutbox with @Eight hello soooo ye. I do play other games, CS:GO, is one of them and some other games. Mapping is just a hobby of mine.
I don't really have much else to say. I guess that will be all. You can find me sneaking around, stalking the discord and forums.

zannc

Dec 17, 2017
Ireland
It was a mistake on v1, things have been fixed in v2 as I said to Eight.
uakQujG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.