Need Evidence alpha Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: > https://steamcommunity.com/id/bigbrainnigos/ < or > STEAM_0:1:90836417 <

Player Name: alpha

Date of incident: Today > 20/12/2019 < (DD/MM/YYYY)

Server name / IP: ★ WonderLand | Jailbreak - Custom! > 94.130.49.180:27016 <

Proof of evidence:
Team Fortress 2 12 20 2019 9 30 34 PM & https://streamable.com/gp3ux

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: Warden's orders are as clear as ever, he says go to kitchen, sand is KOS. So I go out of my cell directly headed to the Medic stairs to go on top of Jeopardy to kitchen, but this guy freekills me and leaves right when I ask why.

Reactions: Green.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Would you happen to have a recording starting from the beginning of the round? This seems like a freekill, but I just want to be sure since the warden seemingly renamed the REDs in the video too.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
Sadly I don't; my whole game was frozen, which is why I couldn't record what happened from the start, though you might be right as there was also a scout shooting me. Even then, there's quite a handful of reds doing the same thing.

However, it seems @engi4life was present during the incident. He might remember what happened from the start in full detail since I, unfortunately, don't know what happened at the beginning. But I figured that the repeat was the first repeat as I assumed it's unlikely that he has given orders then repeated before in less than 10 seconds into the round.

I sincerely apologize if it ends up as a False Report, I genuinely did not mean any harm. I already know how hard it is for Staff.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
It's alright I suppose nothing can be done about it. If there's no sufficient proof, I guess you can close this now, next time I will make sure to be careful with situations like this!

I appreciate y'all for taking the time to read this & apologies for wasting said time. @Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.