Accepted Alternate account appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivSet

Aug 13, 2018
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: Today I tried to enter one of your servers and was greeted with a ban, I went to the bans page and found out I was banned for a "Duplicate Account".

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I had not been banned, muted or gagged on my alt or my main for a significant amount of time, not any that I was aware of at least. This is my alt https://steamcommunity.com/id/2355356. I believe that it was a false ban since I had not done anything wrong.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do you use a VPN/proxy service? You have all of these accounts connected to this Duplicate Account ban you received:
(rest are banned for Duplicate Account as well).

If you claim to not be using a VPN/proxy service, then I will need an explanation for your connection to these accounts. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

PrivSet

Aug 13, 2018
I'm not using any proxy/VPN service, as for theese acounts I do not recognise any of them, the only accounts I have under my name are my alt that I linked, and my main. Only I use my ip adress, so I don't know how theese could've been linked to me.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry but something must be up. Now that I check, you do not have a static IP, given the plethora of IP addresses and thereby "alt" accounts under your Steam ID. I am going to DM you a list of your IPs and ISPs (in DM for privacy reasons). Please make a reply to that if you can now provide any further information/clarification to your case (reply on the appeal though, unless you also need to provide private information, and if so then you can just reply to the forum DM).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After our conversation in DM I have come to the conclusion of unbanning you.

While I find it a bit dubious you seemed to forget you used VPNs before, you are a dedicated regular and otherwise you can't be proven to have any connection to these accounts therefore any guilt. However if future instances such as this arise, then we may be having a different conversation, so I advise staying off of VPN/proxy services.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.