Am i luckly evil .... our just lucky ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless Slime =WL=

★ Donor ★
Feb 18, 2018
Luxembourg
I dont like my class so i currently am ignore by everyone, recently some of my class mates said that they were so good a fps that it was rare to find a challenge ( me pretending to listen to music and evesdropping).

At late the evening i found on a casual server (TF2) a group of players that were being coky and i decided to just target them, pass a while they started to send friend request while saying shit.

After a few duels i end up defeating all of them, felt quite good.

Next time a found out them met a monster while playing some game a guy that kept killing and targeting them and stuff... i didnt realise until they said my steam name in steam.

I had to make a real effort not to laugth in the class room, i decided that i would keep it a secret.

I have been having a blast while they tried to follow me and hunt me down but everytime they died and i am not that good to start with.

My english teacher knows my steam name because i actually play an online game with him and one, last friday while in english class tehy were talking about how much of a monster i was for hunting and blablabla and they said my steam name.

My teacher didnt get that i was hiding it and said out loud " Oh, so you guys have been playing with Rafael ? " dead silence for a while and i couldn't hold my laugther anymore after that they didnt belive until i show my steam profile on my phone now they hate me even more, but it was sooo worth it .

Reactions: kokostal
Status
Not open for further replies.