AMA (amogus me anything)

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
why do you do the do if you do the do to do the do when you do the do to do after do during do inline with do is it for the do or against the do maybe it do because of do too do while doing while do when do so do the do to do the do what about doing the do if do when the do to do the do in accordance with doing the do while also doing the do to do the do while also on top of that doing the do during doing the do to do the do?

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
why do you do the do if you do the do to do the do when you do the do to do after do during do inline with do is it for the do or against the do maybe it do because of do too do while doing while do when do so do the do to do the do what about doing the do if do when the do to do the do in accordance with doing the do while also doing the do to do the do while also on top of that doing the do during doing the do to do the do?
Wikipedia (/ˌwɪkɪˈpiːdiə/ ( About this sound listen) wik-ih-PEE-dee-ə or /ˌwɪki-/ ( About this sound listen) wik-ee-) is a free, multilingual open-collaborative online encyclopedia created and maintained by a community of volunteer contributors using a wiki-based editing system. Wikipedia is the largest general reference work on the Internet,[3] and one of the 15 most popular websites as ranked by Alexa; in 2021, it was ranked as the 13th most visited.[4][note 3] The project carries no advertisements and is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, an American non-profit organization funded mainly through donations, 80% of which are small donations from individual users.[6]

Wikipedia was launched on January 15, 2001, by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger; Sanger coined its name as a portmanteau of "wiki" and "encyclopedia".[7][8] Initially available only in English, versions in other languages were quickly developed. The English Wikipedia, with 6.3 million articles as of March 2021, is the largest of the 321 language editions. Combined, Wikipedia's editions comprise more than 56 million articles, and attract more than 17 million edits and more than 1.7 billion unique visitors per month.[9][10]

Wikipedia has been criticized for its uneven accuracy and for exhibiting systemic bias, particularly gender bias, with the majority of editors being male.[11] In 2006, Time magazine stated that the open-door policy of allowing anyone to edit had made Wikipedia the "biggest and perhaps the best encyclopedia in the world", and a testament to the vision of Jimmy Wales.[12] The project's reputation improved further in the 2010s, as it received praise for its unique structure, culture, and absence of commercial bias.[3][11] In 2018, Facebook and YouTube announced that they would help users detect fake news by suggesting links to related Wikipedia articles.[13]

AMOGUS

Do you prefer cheese on its own for lunch?
Yes

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Wikipedia (/ˌwɪkɪˈpiːdiə/ ( About this sound listen) wik-ih-PEE-dee-ə or /ˌwɪki-/ ( About this sound listen) wik-ee-) is a free, multilingual open-collaborative online encyclopedia created and maintained by a community of volunteer contributors using a wiki-based editing system. Wikipedia is the largest general reference work on the Internet,[3] and one of the 15 most popular websites as ranked by Alexa; in 2021, it was ranked as the 13th most visited.[4][note 3] The project carries no advertisements and is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, an American non-profit organization funded mainly through donations, 80% of which are small donations from individual users.[6]

Wikipedia was launched on January 15, 2001, by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger; Sanger coined its name as a portmanteau of "wiki" and "encyclopedia".[7][8] Initially available only in English, versions in other languages were quickly developed. The English Wikipedia, with 6.3 million articles as of March 2021, is the largest of the 321 language editions. Combined, Wikipedia's editions comprise more than 56 million articles, and attract more than 17 million edits and more than 1.7 billion unique visitors per month.[9][10]

Wikipedia has been criticized for its uneven accuracy and for exhibiting systemic bias, particularly gender bias, with the majority of editors being male.[11] In 2006, Time magazine stated that the open-door policy of allowing anyone to edit had made Wikipedia the "biggest and perhaps the best encyclopedia in the world", and a testament to the vision of Jimmy Wales.[12] The project's reputation improved further in the 2010s, as it received praise for its unique structure, culture, and absence of commercial bias.[3][11] In 2018, Facebook and YouTube announced that they would help users detect fake news by suggesting links to related Wikipedia articles.[13]
View attachment Lame.mp4

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Yes

story behind your username?
at 2019, I don't like to keep my name "AndrewGFX" (I named it since I first joined the designing community) cause it kinda looks weird for me to play online with that name, so I wanted to change my name. I was thinking of having a good simple name with 3-6 letters. The only ones that I'm thinking is Kim, lisa, lisuga, and others (I forgot the other names I suggested). they don't sound good to me though and I started to think about Japanese name, I started with Kyoto and gave me an idea. I just removed the letters "t" and "o". Now that I got that name, I chose that as my new username as it sounds good to me.

what made you like Ebina that much?
I like Ebina much as she is shy and cute, whenever I see her eating like pizza and burger, it gave me cheerful mood :D

You don't get it....... YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: