AMA

Darky

The Sinister Blade
★ Donor ★
Oct 6, 2018
Pretty sure I asked you this before, but i'm forgetful so.
What made you decide of the name 'Eight' '8' and has it been 8 throughout your 'gaming experience' or have you had any previous names?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
8 what is the best application for staff you've seen and the worst you said what makes a good who has made the good one or bad one?
Besides naming good and bad applications, I'd rather outline what I think makes a good application and a good applicant.

Firstly, a good application doesn't mean a good applicant. Thunder asked this question before, and here's what I said in reply to them:
Honestly, I don't care about the application nearly as much as the applicant. Good applicants can have piss-poor writing and vice-versa. However, a good application is one that is fleshed out and responds to the questions in full, but isn't needlessly fluffed out. I much prefer concise answers over multi-paragraph ones if it can be avoided.
That's what a good application is. A good applicant is someone who also has the qualities fit for a staff member, such as maturity, activity, rule-knowledge, and decision-making skills. If you're curious for a more thorough explanation of how to be a good applicant, I'd recommend reading this: https://wonderland.tf/threads/how-to-make-a-proper-application.6910/. I wrote it, and it's the most fleshed out reply I could give to this question.

Should I be concerned?
Very.

In jailbreak, do you prefer being a guard/warden or do you prefer to be an lr hungry/rebeller?
I like to play as a warden for a while, and then switch to RED when I get tired of watching over rounds and giving orders.

When was the last time you felt truly happy
Good question, and I guess it was earlier when I voice-chatted with friends briefly.

Pretty sure I asked you this before, but i'm forgetful so.
What made you decide of the name 'Eight' '8' and has it been 8 throughout your 'gaming experience' or have you had any previous names?
>This< is why I named myself Eight/8. It's some interesting drawing I found online once. Though, ironically I don't remember where I found it nor who drew it. It didn't even have much of an emotional impact on me, I just thought it was cool. I picked the name "8" from that as I wanted a new name and, well, it stuck. On that note, yes I have had previous names. Before I came to Wonderland.tf, I was apart of a community called PBFortress, and there I used the name "KN1GHT" (I also used the name "Smokepelt" briefly because I had a furry phase, but I have given the copyright of that name to @Jinshee ). When I transitioned to here, I wanting to "rebrand" myself, and so I took up the name I have now.

Reactions: Darky

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
How many languages do you speak?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

What's your favourite family recipe?

Many appreciations after answering.
:Close06: