Resolved Ammo glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Jul 1, 2018
Canada
Yeah, haven't seen snipers at all with ammo but it only seems to be demo men
apparently you switch to the charging shield or what ever its called (cant remember off the top of my head) and switching it to their sticky bomb launcher and apperantly they get ammo
I've tried this and it does work for some reason, it seems to be a combination of glitching/tricking the system at the start of a round to make it think your either on blue or playing in casual, the only way i can see this being fixed IF possible, is to make blues need to grab ammo at the start. not starting with it. I personally don't mind this glitch as it adds some spice to the game, but i know alot of people who HATE this glitch. I hope i was helpful

Jackson

Jul 1, 2018
Canada
thats a good idea.
i guess so, but i honestly think its just a glitch with tf2 itself not with the server, so they may not be able to fix it. i'm alright with that as i previously stated, its not a huge deal and there is bigger issues than a quick round and im certain that if people don't like it they can find a way around it. Once again i hope this is brought into light and the admins consider this instead of trying to fix it and potentially messing something else up NOT SAYING THEY WILL, but in experience with coding fixing something can mess up the whole thing

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
They think it’s fun to ruin the gamemode by exploiting their way to get a bit more joy out of their miserable lifes.

Okay, overkill much, lol.
Back in the day (2014) when I played JB (the good old times) ammo glitching were a VERY small thing, meaning people actually paid to get to know how. It was ridiculous. Back then it was actually just as simple as latespawning but people didn’t know how to do it.

Now I just Preaim at people who usually do it, ask them if they have ammo, they answer either yes or no, regardless I take a screenshot and save it in my folder with reports, time stamps and everything matching. Then if they do use their ammo, I have both ss and recordings of it. Eventually i’ll have a massive folder for some of the “regulars” who does it and let’s just see how that turns out in the end.

But tbh I think they just want the biggest advantage they can get whilst still being able to follow rules/orders, and go undetected, which I can understand, but it’s not fair, nor fun for the other part, since it’s technically not supposed to happen, unless set person goes into armory which will trigger an alert, and give warden/guards a heads up, if paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.