Invalid An Apology to the Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my ban profile link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170373262/
On one of the jailbreak servers, I overreacted and got mad with an admin. I would like to apologize to Vriska for this and say that I was indeed out of line. After he muted me for argueing with him I was still mad and was trying to report him. I realize this was stupid and then tried to do abort but then it said it sent alert to the current online admin which was him. He then banned me after.
I would like to say to Vriska and any other people on the server that was watching the incident that I am sorry for the way I acted. I got overexcited and I should of not acted like that towards Vriska. I promise I will try my best to control my actions in the future If I get unbanned. Again, Vriska I am sorry for the way I acted. I just got way too mad and I should probably just take a break from the game when I get like that instead of me just taking my anger out on you.

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
Thank you for the apology, I'm glad you understand that how you behaved wasn't acceptable on the servers. The ban I gave you was only for 30 min and therefore, should have expired already. Please continue to enjoy playing on the servers from now on and try and stay calm in stressful situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.