an apology

Stelle

BIG WINS πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Banned
β˜… Donor β˜…
Sep 25, 2021
h
(note: this is mainly to people i know i've wronged, so if i missed anyone/if you think you deserve an apology from please let me know in dms, please and thank you)
also this is my first time doing this so i'm sorry if its really bad

i honestly don't really know how to start this off, but here we are. over the past 6 months i've been apart of this community, i've met a lot of really amazing people along my way. and looking back to how i was then and how i am now, i've realized since that i actually did some awful shit a lot of people i knew. the fact that you guys had to put up with my shit despite being an awful person then and now really makes me regret my decisions. and so, along with this apology to those affected by my actions, i'll also be taking a 1 month-ish break from the WLN community as a whole to help myself reflect on my actions and improve on my behavior.

the staff team​

from my first no mic guardban, to my second VIP abuse ban, you guys put up with my shit for 6 months straight. i'm sorry for all the stuff i said to you guys, whether it be general disrespect or just me being a complete bitch. i also apologize for the harassment in vc in servers such as Jailbreak. i said a lot of fucked up things to you guys, and looking back at it, i regret it a lot. and personally, i think that considering how much immaturity/disrespect towards you guys i had, you guys honestly deserve a lot more than just a simple apology from me.

apollo​

now if i recall correctly, you said i did something that pissed you off. i don't know what i did, even though you said i'll figure it out. either way, i'm sorry for the shit i did to piss you off. i regret it a lot, considering (i think) it was what made us go from best friends to pretty much strangers. i really hope we can be friends again.

poopy joe/friendly gentleman​

i'm gonna be honest, i don't like you guys personally. but, i should've known to just keep it to myself and not constantly yell at you guys, both in vc and in text chat just because i didn't like your orders, or i got freekilled. i'm sorry for just being a straight up bitch to you both, and i'll try to hold my thoughts/complaints against you guys inside my head instead of just yelling at you guys constantly.

the wln community​

this mainly goes to the servers of: DM DUEL NY, IL/NY combat surf and Jailbreak. to the players, i'm sorry for just being overly loud and a complete dick in vc. i also apologize for my consistent toxicity towards lots of people. i would rather have an enjoyable experience for both you guys, and myself. i've realized my actions can affect you guys without me realizing it. taking it into account, thats not what i want. i genuinely want you guys to have fun, whether its me as warden or just general fighting (in combat surf). i'm sorry for my behavior as a blu/red in jb as well, as i know thats where a good portion of my toxicity sourced from, mainly from bad orders/freekills. but from now on, i'll just stay silent when i die, and i'll also report freekills, rather than just yelling "FREEKILL!!!!!" in text chat.

i hope you guys accept this and forgive me, and i'll see you guys in about a month or so.
-Ralsei

also i might still play on wln servers every now and then but i wont be talking whatsoever, both in vc and text chat (unless i need to)

Last edited:

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
Well Ralsei/Stove , i believe you're a good person , none of your actions ever bothered me so i don't think i can relate to this.Althought , if you believe the best thing to do is to take a break , sure , i do take breaks as well so i understand.

Take care:friday:

• Love
Reactions: Stelle

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member β˜…
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Same as above, while I don't think an apology was necessary in my eyes, I do appreciate you taking accountability for some actions you did towards others. Grow to be an even better person, and take care.

floot_guy

floot_guy
β˜… Donor β˜…
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Few day ago, I thought you were gonna post something like a joke post when you said your draft was ready and you were about to post. Because I know you as a cool and funny person. Didn't expect this and didn't know what to say lol

This is an online community, such behavior is very common anywhere. At some point, I was like that too (and still. maybe. who knows)
I've never heard anything bad from you and I know you're a good person. It's good to hear that you are now showing good sportsmanship and a bringing a change to your netiquette.
Good luck! :goodsmile:

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
β˜… Donor β˜…
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Gonna be totally honest here (like normal) to me you're immature, ignorant, and basically an around douchebag BUT there is someone in there I'd like to meet the chilled out laid back version that's not worried about what people think, I think most of the shit you do is to gain attention or just a lack of social awareness and honestly, it's not fun to be around. After our talk in dms the first time you wanted to vent about something (I won't say what) I'd thought you were up to owning your own mistakes but this just looks like that all over again, pilling up mistake after mistake, then letting it air all at once, this cycle cannot continue if you hope to better yourself I hope you find a way to better to do so but as it stands right now, you're on a loop.
Still here if you need me
-Riley

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
for me personally I dont think i deserve an apology. i can be the same way and have been told in the past i need to be nice multiple time. i have been ass to people more then likely including you. its kind of the normal for online gaming. your human you get pissed off and annoy happens to everyone

Apollo

Coffee Addicted Gambler
Honorary Member β˜…
Aug 23, 2020
the Lion City
Honestly, I probably have been more of a dick to you than you have been to me. You didn't really have to add an apology specifically for me. I also hope that after your break we can be friends again, or sooner.
:>

Last edited:

Stelle

BIG WINS πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Banned
β˜… Donor β˜…
Sep 25, 2021
h
after second thought i've decided to get off the forums until the end of my break as well (yes i know i should've done that from the start)
so this is gonna be my last post for a while
worth it tho

Reactions: sand.

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
I dont know send help :(
this shit old but anyways

since we met the few times we've talked you either show no interest or insulted me

And i really love you are trying to fix that and improve, i am also trying to improve my behavior, but when you came back the first thing you said to me was "get out"
Which i understand is a joke and we all laughed, but here's another example (happened yesterday)
20220309 023835
This (really) unnecesary comment and the fact i have you blocked should say everything i need to say
You acted like this before, which makes me doubt there's any progress

dawg i love you, you seem cool and i wish you the best with your objective of trying to improve, and i am in no position to judge you, im just trying to help you out like most folk tried to help me when i was in this situation too.

I forgive you ralsei, i am not one of the "victims" of your excessive trolling but i and everyone else receives you with open arms aslong as you try to improve (like, take me as an example, folk used to hate me and i'd get iso'd daily and now im normal and not the server clown.)

I love you dawg <3 me and everybody else forgives you

anyways gnight!!!!:katlove2:

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member β˜…
Nov 19, 2019
>18
I'm well aware that this is derailing the original purpose that this thread pertained to, but I had to just point out the discrediting of one's own apology because they told you to quote, "shush," is quite rude in my eyes. Additionally, even with the context and the image provided this shouldn't be some callout post on them, if you truly wish for them to "grow," that you seem so adamant about you may just unblock them -> DM.

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
I'm well aware that this is derailing the original purpose that this thread pertained to, but I had to just point out the discrediting of one's own apology because they told you to quote, "shush," is quite rude in my eyes. Additionally, even with the context and the image provided this shouldn't be some callout post on them, if you truly wish for them to "grow," that you seem so adamant about you may just unblock them -> DM.
The example given was just to show my point of view, as that might be taken as a reason to believe they havent changed since they left, my post was to wish luck to them and note a few problems
Plenty more to add to this but i'd be derailing, i appreciate your opinion, ill keep that in mind next time i find myself in a situation like this, gn.

Stelle

BIG WINS πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Banned
β˜… Donor β˜…
Sep 25, 2021
h
The example given was just to show my point of view, as that might be taken as a reason to believe they havent changed since they left, my post was to wish luck to them and note a few problems
Plenty more to add to this but i'd be derailing, i appreciate your opinion, ill keep that in mind next time i find myself in a situation like this, gn.
how is one screenshot of me telling you to shush completely disprove that i havent tried to change whatsoever? seems kinda dumb to me

Fiz

Jan 6, 2022
how is one screenshot of me telling you to shush completely disprove that i havent tried to change whatsoever? seems kinda dumb to me
literally everything besides that was positive, the example i gave you was because that was unnecesary and you have said stuff like that before a lot, best to leave it here. :smart:

ps : my advice was just to improve that too, the entire post was positive besides that and i just tried to give you an example to better improve and be that guy ya wanna be

now lets stop the derailing please

Mar 23, 2022
this shit old but anyways

since we met the few times we've talked you either show no interest or insulted me

And i really love you are trying to fix that and improve, i am also trying to improve my behavior, but when you came back the first thing you said to me was "get out"
Which i understand is a joke and we all laughed, but here's another example (happened yesterday)
View attachment 14019
This (really) unnecesary comment and the fact i have you blocked should say everything i need to say
You acted like this before, which makes me doubt there's any progress

dawg i love you, you seem cool and i wish you the best with your objective of trying to improve, and i am in no position to judge you, im just trying to help you out like most folk tried to help me when i was in this situation too.

I forgive you ralsei, i am not one of the "victims" of your excessive trolling but i and everyone else receives you with open arms aslong as you try to improve (like, take me as an example, folk used to hate me and i'd get iso'd daily and now im normal and not the server clown.)

I love you dawg <3 me and everybody else forgives you

anyways gnight!!!!:katlove2:
I mean,hes not really wrong in this case. Calling yourself a FEMBOY at 13 is really weird and considering its online as well makes it kind of worse.
Post automatically merged:

ok goku>

Reactions: PoopyJoe