Declined An appeal that probably won't be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125361745/ : There's my profile

So I was on TF2 and I was using that "!australium" thing that's like an ammo glitch right, but i wasn't using it. And I got banned after I was playing engineer in that server with the only weapon that ammo glitched was a pistol. And so out comes Pokemon day and the warden states "If you have australium weapons, you can use them". So I get called up by the red trainer, and I pull it out and shoot the opposing enemy. So then the medic says to battle it out with melee, and I do this, and get killed by the ubersaw (don't melee medics). After this, it's map change, and i'm abiding by rules (I don't have ammo glitch anymore), and after I'm about to get lr, I get banned for a week for ammo glitching. And i didn't use it until Pokemon day.

So basically I'm saying that I want an unban for using an ammo glitch with permission. OR at least soften the ban to a few days

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
That isn't entirely true, I arrived about halfway through the pokemon day and saw three people with ammo, you being one. I then said that people should not be ammo glitching or it will be a week ban and let the round end. Next round I watched to see if people would still use the glitch to their advantage as the round became a freeday and I saw all three people take their weapons out on the freeday without going to get ammo and shoot the guards. I specifically remember watching you pull out your pistol after the pokemon day and use ammo.

That isn't entirely true, I arrived about halfway through the pokemon day and saw three people with ammo, you being one. I then said that people should not be ammo glitching or it will be a week ban and let the round end. Next round I watched to see if people would still use the glitch to their advantage as the round became a freeday and I saw all three people take their weapons out on the freeday without going to get ammo and shoot the guards. I specifically remember watching you pull out your pistol after the pokemon day and use ammo.

And so out comes Pokemon day and the warden states "If you have australium weapons, you can use them". So I get called up by the red trainer, and I pull it out and shoot the opposing enemy.

I had stated this in my appeal.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
And so out comes Pokemon day and the warden states "If you have australium weapons, you can use them". So I get called up by the red trainer, and I pull it out and shoot the opposing enemy.

I had stated this in my appeal.
She said you did it after the Pokémon game meaning she caught you twice

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
yes it does matter the point is you’re suppose to either find secret ammo or try to get into armoury and get ammo without dying. Also you didn’t seem to mention this before? You just said you pulled it out that once

Status
Not open for further replies.