Declined An old senile's man regret :( REVAMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowPeePee

Aug 19, 2018
It was a warm evening on the 10th of july. I was a young, adventurous and resilient young man back then. I sat in my throne within the confines of my comfortable hall (I live in a castle from the 17th century/baroque art period) and engaged in what would be a rather lengthy video-gaming session on Team Fortress 2 on the trade_plaza metropolitan region. This little session was of course complemented by a tad amount of tomfoolery (it's called we do a little trolling) and I found my joy in recording a demo via the video game console and then promptly ending it, this ancient spell would grant me with supernature sight, and thus permit me to spot my invisible foes (Spy) who refused to engage in an honorable duel (initiated by my oppnonent's incessant mocking of my mother's weight). As I enjoyed the thrill of finally teaching my adversary proper etiquette and politesse, I found that I was being precision rifle'd from afar (by an admin no less; I was aware I was under the watchful eye of the respective authorities of this fine establishment, but I believe in being genuine so I refused to cower and halt my clever ways) so I humored him and I also picked the unstable bladdered australian gentleman with a precision rifle, and we both engaged in a duel (which I effortlessly won, although in good spirits) however the admin did not display such sportmanship as was evident in his fierce and cold demeanor when accusing me of cheating (I am a very faithful individual when it comes to romantic and platonic relationships).
After a long conversation where I attempted to explain that my behaviour was not malevolent, the strong mob mentality built up by enraged mob that was the entire enemy team fueled by even more slander regarding my loyalty to relationships led me to lose control over my own emotions, and I too, became belligerent but alas, I am an older and wiser man, who in his twilight years and ridden with senescense, looks back on his youth with both a sentiment of "saudade" and regret for his taciturn and erratic ways, and so I apologize for my outrageous behavior. After my then heated arguement with the authorities, I was swiftly banned for "abusing an exploit" (even though a large amount of people in the server were abusing other exploits in an even more shameless fashion; this not to justify my wrong-doings with the wrong-doings of others, merely considered it hypocritical on old bill's part)
As for the "advertisement of adversary communities" I do not recall doing on that particular date (only remember doing so previously, without knowledge of it being agaisnt the server rules), which is not to say I was framed for this particular reason, afterall, in my twilight years my memory will only fail me with more frequency. Should the case be that I am indeed guilty of the second accusation, I do apologise. So with my tail between my legs, shivering from the blistering cold I seek only redemption and to be "appealed" so that I may return the beautiful landscape of trade_plaza, where I may once again chew the fat with my fellow man.

EDIT: My previous appeal was marked "Invalid" and I was advised to "follow the form". Now I believe I have followed the form and provided everything it has asked of me, nevertheless I will attempt to correct my error. The only discrepancy I can spot is not providing the third point; Provide a reason as to why you should be unbanned.
I did provide one, but I take it was not concise enough. The reason why I believe I should be ubanned is because I have changed my ways after many years of reflection and hard work towards change and I wish to be able to regale my fellow video-gamers with my cantos. I can be trusted to follow the rules of this establishment with great caution and austerity.
Should my second appeal also be marked "Invalid" I have no other option but to ask what else I may not be providing, for I am perplexed in regards to what else I can do.

Regards,
-YellowPeePee

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
If you do not create a proper serious appeal without shakespear language and actually following this form:

1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
(If you are appealing a Discord ban, include your Discord User ID)
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)
(Completely dismiss this if you are appealing your spray/objector/discord ban.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here...

If your next appeal doesn't follow this, you will be permanently suspended from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.