An overdue introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
As a wise man once said, Hello there. My name is DingdongJR. A 21 year old Scholar, Gentleman, Spymain.

Where are you from?
Dorset, United Kindom. A rather rural county known for its historical buildings, the Jurassic Coast and the consumption of tea and scones. I do enjoy a good cuppa now and then.

How have you found Wonderland.tf?
I found Wonderland in.. well.. less than ideal circumstances whilst browsing the TF2 community servers list. I have made mistakes, and it doesn't help when my intellectual arrogance gets the better of me. Wouldn't be the first time I've been called a smartass either, but I suppose that comes with the territory of being an INTJ-A. Neither the less I have been given one chance, a chance I am going to be taking very seriously.

What servers do you play on?
From casual to competitive, Trade to Jailbreak, VSH to Randomiser, Surf to Deathrun. I play it all. Four thousand hours will do that to you. I have spent a good portion of time on trade servers, learning the ins and out of trading until I worked my way up to what I wanted. During that time, I started getting serious with competitive, playing in UGC and ETF2L euro leagues. As of Season 23 of the Silver UGC Euro Highlander, I've managed to help the team get to third place. Not bad at all, but still a long way to go for what I am truly aiming for.

In my downtime, I like to chill on whatever server picks my fancy. Once my new mobile authorisation trade hold wears off, I think I might get back into trading again.

Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?
I play quite a few games other than Team Fortress 2, my creative exploits have led me to games like Minecraft, Terraria, Starbound and Lego Worlds, creating pixel art or enjoying the challenge of their survival modes. On the subject of survival, I've enjoyed many roguelike games such as FTL, The Binding of Isaac, Risk of Rain and Enter the Gungeon.

Of course, you also have the obvious ones like Skyrim, in which I have modded to its extremes for immersive gameplay. If I'm feeling nostalgic, I open up PCSX2, a PlayStation 2 emulator in which my computer is powerful enough to run.

Why have you written this wall of text?
If not to show my genuine desire to be part of this community, for the simple fact that I can. Nothing worth doing is worth doing without effort.

Can you speak posh British for me?
Yes, if you ask nicely. I know how much everyone seems to love my accent, just don't bug me too much.

Reactions: Eight

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I love you.

"A moment of valour shines brightest against a backdrop of despair."

5cd6389d5b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.