Anime succs >:c

Status
Not open for further replies.

vichy

Apr 20, 2019
Portugal
As requested by Kumpir

"anime sucks" - Kumpir 5/3/2019

I got nothing on this...I love watching anime.
I think it is a good time waster specialized in ruining your life.
Once you start watching an anime from the beginning, by the first 10 minutes of the anime, it already sank its nails on your eyes and brain, leaving you with the need of information on what is happening next..."will [Insert protagonist name here] survive this encounter?" you ask, but then the episode ends when its really getting interesting "Barnacles...what will happen next?" and so you watch the second episode, the third, the forth and then you look at the time and you realize its almost midnight and you just watched 20 episodes none stop.
That is what I love about anime, the way it drags you into the story and the characters, its just so amazing!
For me, an anime doesn't have to have 1 billion effects each frame to be good, I prefer to see how the story develops and the interactions between characters.

I have been trying to watch a new or old anime, but none caught my eye yet. Have any anime you enjoy watching? Go ahead and write it down, I will have a look at it when I have spare time!

That's all folks, finally got time to write another thread. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

PS: Please don't lewd Dragon Maid and the hat loli, thanks

Reactions: pancakes_ and benz

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I watch semi popular anime when really bored like JoJo and SAO, but mostly just do those single season ones, since half of the time they're good and watchable, and the rest are so bad it's just hilarious for the wrong reason.

vichy

Apr 20, 2019
Portugal
I watch semi popular anime when really bored like JoJo and SAO, but mostly just do those single season ones, since half of the time they're good and watchable, and the rest are so bad it's just hilarious for the wrong reason.
I have yet to watch Sword Art Online, maybe I will start next weekend. I have to agree with you, it takes quite a bit to make a good anime

Status
Not open for further replies.