Accepted another ban appeal... i should prob remember the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
include your ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=yarub&Submit=Search

explain what happened / why you have been banned: so it was one day in jailbreak. i was in cave because cave wasnt part of knifepit. also there were some reds in knifepit aswell. now one of them told the warden to say "cave is now a part of knifepit" and the warden knew i was in cave but he still said cave is now a apart of knifepit so the person who told the warden to say that charged at me and i killed him since he was techinically force baiting. they claimed i freekilled and i defended myself that cave wasnt a part of knifepit. i even killbinded and went to red team

why do you want us to unban you: the warden know i was in cave but he still said to making it a kill order. yes i know killing someone in a place warden allows is a bit controversial but anyways i think what warden did was a kill order. he forced me to die by allowing cave as a part of knifepit i believe. now yes its my fault for being in cave area but i seriously didnt mean to break any rules. i was pretty much panicking on what to do to the person running towards me and hitting me and i decided to kill him because of that rule. i am sorry for the "freekill" i did if i even did ever

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
You are both right and wrong. You are allowed to be in there and not bait because its not a red area. However since the warden said it was a red area, it becomes one and you are baiting because you are in a red area.
It is not entirely your fault though because the warden gave a kill order so I understand standing your ground.

Since this has happened many times where you have complicated the rules and/or freekilled directly, I will not be unbanning you.
Appeal Declined, and just a warning, your next teamban/ban is permanent.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After further discussion among staff, we have decided to lift your ban since the length was incorrect and what you did was a relatively minor mistake. This also means that you're no longer on a final warning before a permanent ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.