Not open for further replies.

Delfite

Jul 19, 2020
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: [U:1:92514274] / Mr. Chill
Player name: Mr. Chill
Date of incident: 1/6/2021
Server name / IP: Wonderland NY Jailbreak-Custom / 104.243.38.50:27027
Proof of evidence in form of: TF2 Demo
Context: I had been recording this demo for a while now with nothing interesting going on except for when I had just finished recording the demo. Mr. Chill had become warden during a round of Hide and Seek and after I won Hide and Seek by hiding in Four Corners, Mr. Chill removed my LR 2 consecutive times when I kept choosing "Freeday for Self". Eventually I was able to choose the LR and then suicide to prevent Mr. Chill from removing it again even though he had absolutely no reason to take it away. At the very start of the next round, Mr. Chill goes warden (as Engineer) and proceeds to gun me down even though I never lost my freeday status nor did anything to warrant a KOS on myself and as a result is freekill.

Sadly I cannot provide an EXACT timestamp in the demo as every time I try to jump to a specific tick my game crashes, just know it was around 424000-425000

Edit: The demo file did not upload yet again, I have uploaded it here for your leisure instead: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EwPABr94zdkr9MLQs7Dgrygh_KxDLxGC/view?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.